||4||

HOTSHOT! CHECK THEM OUT ^^^^

unedited

"Please get off of m- no not there!

"Do you really want me to stop. . . daddy?"

**

"Thanks for making me late to school." Bambam said to Mark with attitude before he left him behind to go to his first period.

"You're welcome!" Mark half yelled enough for Bambam to turn his head and stick his tongue out.

Mark laughed and started making his way to Art class. He actually remembered where it was this time and started walking faster knowing how much time he had left. Once inside of his classroom the teacher passed out their assignments and they all got started.

"Psst. Mark." Jackson nudged Mark's elbow.

"Huh- What?"

Jackson looked at Mark and then his girlfriend who was on the other side of the room trying to get Mark's attention. She was practically falling out of her chair swinging her arms around. He smiled and waved at her then turned back to Jackson. He was met with a judgmental look on Jackson's face.

"What?" Mark asked already knowing why he was receiving such looks from his friend. "Okay I get it, I'm a bad person but I'm just trying to figure things out for myself..."

"..."

"I'm not playing her, she's just helping me."

"..."

"Will you please just say something already."

"You're leading her on and does she even know she's helping you?" Jackson said putting down his pencil.

"..Nooouu..?" Mark said unsure.

Jackson didn't say anything, all he did was let out a small sigh and turned back to his work in front of him. Mark also looked back down to his work but only after looking at his girlfriend one more time. She was smiling her ass off and she started making Mark feel uncomfortable.

**

"Helping huh?" Jinyoung said to himself after hearing Jackson spill everything about his new friend at the lunch table.

"Yeah, helping." Jackson added. "I don't really think he knows that in the end the girl is gonna get hurt."

"I feel bad for the girl." Jinyoung laughed.

"Who's the one playing her?" Jaebum asked.

"My new friend Mark Tuan." Jackson answered and Jinyoung choked.

"Wow, you alright?" Jaebum asked patting Jinyoung's back trying to stop him from choking.

"Yeah.." Jinyoung said after taking a sip from his drink. "I'm just peachy." He coughed one last time. "Since when do you know Mark?"

"Why, do you know him?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, I used to be his little brothers friend." Jinyoung said feeling a little guilty about leaving Bambam behind.

"He has a little brother!?" Jackson said a little surprised. "I never knew that, yet again, I didn't really ask."

"Yep." Jinyoung said. Maybe I should help him too. Jinyoung smiled to himself.

"Weirdo." Jaebum said to Jinyoung.

~'-'~

  When Mark left the canteen Jinyoung followed closely behind him and waited till Mark was heading down the hallway for his next class. Not a lot of people have that class so the hallway is always empty, once Mark was passing a bathroom he was pushed in pretty hard and slammed against the wall earning a groan from Mark. 

"I've waited to hear that sound again." Jinyoung said and licked his own lips lustfully. 

"Jinyoung? Ow what the fuck." Mark said after the impact. 

Jinyoung didn't say anything, he just pressed his body against Mark's stuck his face in his neck. Taking in the sweet smell Mark had to offer and licked it causing Mark to flinch under Jinyoung's touch. Mark thought the whole situation was wrong because he had a girlfriend but the feeling was too right. But. The guilt got to him.

"Please get off of m- no not there!"  Mark tried..and failed.

"Do you really want me to stop. . . daddy?"

Mark smiled at the words that came from Jinyoung's pretty little mouth. Jinyoung took the heavy panting from Mark as a sign to keep going. He continued to suck and lick over each, now visible, marks on his body. He kissed his way up to his jaw peppered kisses there making his way up. He stopped and looked into the eyes of Mark and he saw eyes full of pleasure and something else but Jinyoung couldn't make it out. (BUT HE CAN WITH MARK..im so sorry.)Jinyoung doesn't know why he kept staring at Mark but he didn't stop then Mark started to grab onto his waist pulling him closer and staring back into Jinyoung's eyes. 

Mark slowly pulled Jinyoung closer glancing at Jinyoung's soft plump lips. (NO JOKE HIS LIPS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! k ill stop now) Once the space between them was nothing they moved their lips in sync and Jinyoung ran his hands through Mark's soft brown hair. Mark moved his lips to Jinyoung's ear and licked it earning a small moan from Jinyoung. He threw his head back letting Mark kiss his sweet spot and kept his mouth slightly parted. 

Though Jinyoung was just gonna 'help' Mark this was going too far. Sure they both didn't want to stop but he did still have a girlfriend yet now it's completely clear that he gay (af) for Jinyoung. 

"Mark, stop." Jinyoung said letting out a small high pitched moan that he tried to hold back.

Mark pulled away and looked at Jinyoung with furrowed brows. "Why?, What's wrong?" He asked sounding let down but moreover confused. 

Jinyoung didn't want to stop but the feeling that he was having was more than he expected. It was too much for him to handle and knowing that Mark had a 'girlfriend' made him feel..wrong. He didn't want to do it like this.

"Nothing's wrong. I was playing with you. Now I'm bored." Jinyoung said making himself feel hurt. He walked out leaving Mark with his mouth hanging open. 

When Jinyoung left the bathroom and reached the end of the hallway he started to run. He didn't stop running til he reached the school's exit, he left school skipping the rest of the day and ran home. 

Mark couldn't feel more like shit than that day. He almost cried when Jinyoung left him there and knowing that it was all a game to Jinyoung hurt him more but he just couldn't be mad at Jinyoung, he couldn't even think about being angry at him. All he could do was feel sad but happy that he could finally admit to himself that he was gay. Even if he knew it deep down. He still couldn't admit it to anyone else. Probably Jackson 'cause he is the first actual friend that he has ever had.

***

YAY CHAPTER 4! Sorry I was gone for a while. 

I had surgery and well, divorce. 

That's all i'm saying. HAVE A NICE DAYYY! (':