||8||

"Where were you?" Bambam asked Jinyoung once he saw him coming down the stairs.

"Sorry, I went back to pay for something." Jinyoung said getting in line holding a bag in his hand with Bambam and Mark. "Oh, and that guy who was helping you told me to give you this." He handed Bambam a small paper and Bambam snatched it putting it into his pocket.

"Fine, what are you two getting?" Bambam said trying to change the subject.

"What was that?" Mark asked Bambam. "Who was that guy helping him out?" He asked Jinyoung.

"It's nothing." Bambam said hiding his face. "His name is Yugyeom." Jinyoung said remembering the name on his name card.

"What did you two do in the dressing room?" Mark asked.

"Well, I..he um..kissed me?" Bambam looked up to Mark and Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was surprised but Mark wasn't amused. Bambam was still his little brother and it didn't go well with him. He turned to Jinyoung who's mouth was slightly opened with wide eyes then he turned to Bambam who was avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"I'm going back up." Mark said.

"No! Don't. I-.." Bambam started holding onto Mark's shirt. "..it was an accident. I swear. I was turning around to get the next shirt and he tried reaching down to grab the shirt from the floor. So when came back up I turned around and we were really close. I didn't mean to but I wouldn't change it" Bambam ranted. "And yes I know. Like who does that in a dressing room it's weird but It wasn't planned." Bambam nearly pleaded.

"You're right Bambam." Jinyoung said. "Doing stuff like that in a dressing room is weird." Mark turned to Jinyoung with wide eyes. "Buuut..like you said it was unplanned so it's okay. Right Mark?" He turned to the oldest.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "You're right." He forced a smile on his lips.

"Next!" The lady at the register said.

After all of them ordered they waited at a table for their drinks to be ready. "So, Jinyoung, what did you buy?" Bambam said looking at the bag the other had in his hands.

"Just a shirt." Jinyoung said. "What about you?"

"I bought 12 shirts and 7 pairs of jeans. They all fit so well, thanks Jinyoung for helping me out with this."

"You're welcome." Jinyoung smiled.

A lady came with three drinks on a platter and put the right ones in front of each one of them. She put an iced coffee in front of Mark, a hot one in front of Bambam, and bubble tea in front of Jinyoung.

"How does it taste like, I've never tried it before." Bambam said curiously to Jinyoung.

"It taste great! I really love how the balls feel in my mouth." Mark choked at Jinyoung's response. "It feels good against my teeth. You wanna try?" Jinyoung asked the youngest.

Bambam took the cup and sipped some of it up. "Wow.." Bambam chewed. "That taste good." He handed the cup back to Jinyoung and thanked him.

The youngest excused himself to the bathroom. "You're so gonna get it." Mark said to Jinyoung once Bambam was out of sight.

"Can't wait." He said back throwing the bag he had at Mark.

"What's this?" Mark opened the bag and found the button up shirt from earlier.

"You're welcome and if you need help putting it on i'm always around." Jinyoung winked. Mark smiled at what happened before and for what he's gonna do to Jinyoung next time.

"What'd I miss?" Bambam said taking a seat beside Jinyoung.

"We were talking about how Jinyoung was gonna spend another night." Mark said smiling at Bambam. "Right?" He asked Jinyoung.

"Maybe." Jinyoung said back and Bambam cheered.

"Mark, I've been meaning to ask you something." Bambam turned to Mark. "When are you gonna have Sana over?" Bambam's question made Jinyoung's smile fade and Mark stiffen.

"Sana?" Mark said. "I don't really plan on having her over anytime soon or ever actually." Mark continued "I don't think things are working out that great with her and I." Mark said and that caused Jinyoung to give a faint smile.

"Are you two breaking up?" Bambam asked.

Mark thought about it. He doesn't want to hurt her feeling's but he has been cheating on her and lying about his sexuality ever since the first day of school. Mark took too much time to answer and Jinyoung got up from his seat not wanting to wait longer.

"I think it's time to go home." Jinyoung said not meeting their eyes with it clear he was disturbed.

"O-okay." Bambam got up quickly and picked up all his stuff. Both of them left the coffee shop and waited for Mark outside. "You alright?" Bambam asked Jinyoung who was just wanting to leave now.

"I'm prettier than Sana right?" Jinyoung asked and covered his mouth once he realized what he said.

Bambam caught on to what Jinyoung said and why he said it. "Jinyoung.." Bambam hugged the older. "..you're fucking beautiful." He said and kissed his forehead. (in a friendly way)

Jinyoung gathered himself quickly and looked up to Bambam. "Damn right I am." Jinyoung reassured himself.

"Jinyoung, you forgot your drink." Mark said and handed it to him once he got out.

The drive home was completely silent. Bambam and Jinyoung looked out the window the entire time and Mark stared at the road then Jinyoung from time to time. Once they pulled up into the drive way Bambam asked "So? Jinyoung, have you thought about staying another night?" Jinyoung looked over to him.

"I think I should go home. I'll comeback tomorrow and we can hang out again. Does that sound alright?" He asked back.

Bambam understands how Jinyoung feels right now and doesn't want him feeling this way. "That sounds good." He smiled. "Mark can you drive Jinyoung home?" Bambam said stepping out of the car.

"No, no, no, I can walk home don't worry about it." Jinyoung said and tried getting out of the car but before he could even reach the door Mark locked it. "Wh- Let me out." Jinyoung said to Mark.

"Don't be stupid. I'm driving you home, i'm not gonna let you walk home when it's getting dark. So you can either get in the front seat or stay the night." Mark said firmly.

"Fine..bitch." Jinyoung mumbled the last part. "You can let me out now." Mark unlocked the door and waited for Jinyoung to come to the front.

"Call me when you get home, okay?" Jinyoung nodded and made his way to the front next to Mark and shut the door.

Mark pulled out ( :))) ) and started to drive off. "Why did you want to leave so early?" Mark asked still looking at the road. "If it was something I said then I'm sorry." Mark continued. "I'm breaking up with her but I don't want to hurt her feelings." Once they reached a stop he looked over at Jinyoung who was staring out the window.

"Jinyou-"

"I don't care what you do with your love life. If you like Sana then go ahead and date her. But one thing people don't like are liars." Jinyoung said and turned to Mark. "I don't know who you're lying to. Me or Sana." Mark listened to each word Jinyoung said. "Gay or straight. It honesty doesn't matter to me. I don't like you like that and I never will. I'm just playing with you but Sane isn't." Hearing those words made Mark feel guilty but moreover hurt.

He started driving again but pulled up some place that wasn't Jinyoung's house. "Where are we?" Jinyoung asked and turned to Mark but Mark was already making his way to Jinyoung's door.

He opened it roughly and pulled Jinyoung out.

****

Thank you so much for reading (the chapter,) voting, and commenting!
Hope you enjoyed :D Have a nice day, night, afternoon, morning!
By the way i'm on a roll with updating.