|5|

Say hellloou to captain of the basketball team^ --unedited sorry again

The next day Mark arrived at school feeling numb. He didn't know if he was sad or just plain stupid for doing what he did. Bambam left the house an hour ago and Mark was still in his room til now. he was heading down the hallway for his 2nd class of the day. It was going well until..

"Look, It's this little bitch again." The familiar voice said. "Guys, this one was the one who gave me this." He pointed to his face where there was a clear bruise. "Coach didn't let me play because he thought I got in a fight. I sat on the fucking bench because of you."

Mark, not caring, continued to walk. If he got hurt then that would at least make him feel something. He passed Sehun but the friends behind him made a wall to stop him. 

"This little thing gave you that?" A tall boy with (cute) pointed out ears said. 

mark sighed at his comment. "And that little thing is on the basketball team?" Mark asked rhetorically and turned to a boy who's gummy smile was replaced with a frown. 

"Hey! Don't say that about him!" Another one of them said. 

(If you don't know who I'm talking about the first one is Chanyeol, then it's Xiumin, then Chen.)

"it's alright, I got this." Sehun turned Mark around and held him my his shirt. 

Mark wasn't scared, he was actually waiting to get hit. "Can you hurry this up." Mark said eyes closed not because he was flinching but because he was tired. 

"Trust me, I'm gonna take my time with you." Sehun started to lift his fist but was stopped when he saw a flash. 

All of them turned to it and saw Jinyoung with this phone. When Sehun realized what Jinyoung just did he dropped Mark and started to walk towards Jinyoung with a pleading face. 

"Hey babe, whatcha doin'?" He asked somewhat playfully but worried. He clasped his hands together trying to seem happy.

"Nothing, babe, what are you doing?" Jinyoung said with a smile and brow raised.

"I was just having a chat with my friend here, isn't that right?" He turned to Mark who was just staring st Jinyoung like a lost puppy. 

Jinyoung looked over to Mark eyeing him to make sure he was okay but when their eyes met they stayed there for a few seconds til Jinyoung broke his gaze on him. 

"i'd be pathetic if I was your friend." Mark answered truthfully and started walking again leaving behind a mad Sehun and three opened mouth idiots. (Their clearly not idiots.) When he reached Jinyoung he stopped for a second and stood there not looking at him. He contemplated if he should act on the aching feeling inside of him or just keep walking. 

"Thank you." He whispered and kept walking with a small smirk on his face.

Jinyoung didn't know how to feel.. Guilty? Once Mark was out of sight Jinyoung turned around to look at all four boys. 

"If you dare lay another finger on him again, I will make sure this picture goes straight to the coach. And don't fuck around with me 'cause i'm not kidding, and i'm not your babe. Got it?" Jinyoung wasn't asking. 

~'-'~

(small side ship)

"Something on your mind?" Youngjae asked Jaebum when he saw him sitting down all by himself. 

Jaebum looked up hoping to see Jinyoung but was met with Youngjae. His mouth stayed slightly parted when he was struck with all of Youngjae's beauty. More than just his face got flushed. ;))) ) From his face to his ears. Youngjae smiled at the red faced (GOD) boy. (I just thought a god and an angel. DAMN <--Sorry ill stop now)