|11|

"Wait. . daddy. . . a-are you really gonna leave m-me all hot and bothered like this?"

"You can finish yourself, baby."

***

Once in the bathroom Mark locked the door and pressed himself on the Younger. With their chest pressed against each other Jinyoung couldn't help but give up all his control and helplessly hand it to Mark. He wasn't only giving Mark his body he was giving him more than that. They stared at each other with nothing but lust and love in their eyes but Mark couldn't see it. He was still set on teaching Jinyoung a lesson on not to tease people.

"Jinyoung.." Mark began and inched his face closer to Jinyoung. "..repeat to me what you said earlier." Mark pulled up one of Jinyoung's legs and held it there. Jinyoung bit his lip not wanting to say it.

Jinyoung didn't answer and closed his eyes not wanting to say it. If he could turn back time and change what he said he would. But it was too late now. Jinyoung shook his head not speaking.

"Jinyoung.." He said again and pressed himself in between Jinyoung's legs earning a held moan from the younger. "..use your words, princess."

Jinyoung still didn't want to answer but did. "I called you.." Jinyoung started to choke on his words. "..a t-tease." He whispered thinking it wouldn't be as bad.

Mark practically thrusted himself between Jinyoung's legs. The younger threw his head forward onto Mark's chest hiding is face. "Louder." Mark said trying to hold in his moans.

Pleasure was racing all over Jinyoung's body but the will of not wanting to say it was letting go. A tear began to form from not wanting to say it. Mark thrusted himself one more time before Jinyoung finally said it.

"Tease!" Jinyoung said with the formed tear streaming down his cheek.

Mark wiped it away with his thumb and kissed Jinyoung's lips. The younger's throat still had a lump in it from trying to keep his mouth shut.

"Don't worry, Jinyoung, i'm..gonna..make you..feel better." Mark said and kissed Jinyoung between words. He started rubbing his thumb on Jinyoung's thigh and the younger let out a shaky moan. With the other hand Mark pinched Jinyoung's neglected thigh signaling for Jinyoung to jump. The younger wrapped his legs around Mark's waist. Once in the big stall Mark pressed Jinyoung's body against the wall and started rubbing against the younger. Member against member was making them both grunt at the heat.   

He continued to grind on Jinyoung's member giving him a pleasuring friction. "Nugh!" Jinyoung moan at the feeling. "F-..faster Mar- Aghh!" Mark thrusted harder once Jinyoung was gonna say his name. 

"Don't call me that." Mark said and continued to thrust himself on Jinyoung as he sucked on his neck. He moaned into each wet kiss he put on Jinyoung from each thrust. He could feel Jinyoung growing against him the same was for Jinyoung. 

Mark moved one of his hands off of Jinyoung's thigh and started taking of the younger's sweater. To his surprise there was already nothing underneath. Mark traced his finger around Jinyoung's dark pink nipple and started rubbing in between his fingers. He stared at how the younger reacted. He flinched under the older's touch and pursed his lips together. 

Mark smiled and got closer to it. He licked it and bit it earning a moan that was mixed with pain and lust. Jinyoung's mouth opened and hung there with breathy moans escaping. He licked around it one more time and started licking his way up Jinyoung's neck and to the younger's sweet spot. The younger was panting heavily and it wasn't going to slow down anytime soon.

Jinyoung never stopped his string of moans that Mark was causing. He arched his back and moved closer wanting to feel more of Mark. 

"Needy." Mark smiled and looked up at Jinyoung who had a full face of crimson. "If you want it I'll gi-"

"I want it." Jinyoung pleaded. "I want it, please." He whined and held onto Mark's shirt wanting to take it off. Beads of sweat was already forming on Jinyoung's face and his hair was sticking to it.

"You're so fucking beautiful, princess." Mark said and kissed Jinyoung. "But you need to learn not to tease people." He said trying his best not to give into his temptation. 

He was supposed to teach him a lesson and at this rate he's not going to get anywhere if he keeps going. Although it hurts him he has to stop.

"Jinyoung, have you learned your lesson yet?" He asked and hoped he would say no so he could continue.

"I learned my lesson." Jinyoung nodded fast and tried pulling Mark closer but Mark just held onto his hands stopping the younger from moving any further. 

He set Jinyoung down and with all the waves of lust still running though Jinyoung's body his legs gave in and he fell to the floor. Mark still held onto Jinyoung's waist making sure he didn't fall too hard.

"Mark?" Jinyoung panted. 

"Sorry but this is your lesson." Mark said and made his way to the stall door and walked out. Halfway out Jinyoung said

"Wait. . daddy. . . a-are you really gonna leave m-me all hot and bothered like this?"  He swallowed hard trying not to believe it.

Mark turned to Jinyoung and smiled softly to him. He was gonna leave him there but that didn't mean that he wasn't gonna finish him off later. 

"You can finish yourself, baby." Mark said and continued to walk out of the bathroom. 

Jinyoung sat there shirtless feeling like he just got rejected. He didn't know how to feel sad or just really mad. But none of those feelings came to him though. The only feeling in him was aching for Mark. 

"I love you, Mark." Jinyoung said to himself with his head hanging low.

He grabbed his sweater and put it back on and tried taking out all the ruffles he had on his clothes. After looking at himself in the mirror and making sure his hair wasn't a mess he ran out of the school and went straight home.

***

I feel like I slacked with this chapter, Sorry. 

I woke up not that long ago and I was literally like SHOOOOT 'cause I try to update at a certain time and I woke up really bad today. SORRRY

Don't worry guys they will have thwoehfinwng but not in this chapter. The story is coming to an end after the next chapter or the ending will be the next chapter. I don't know I still haven't decided.

Hope you guys like this chapter! Thanks for voting, reading, and commenting!