||10||

"Where's Jinyoung?" Mark said to himself. He turned to the side seeing if he could find him in the hallway but he didn't and the bell rang signaling to go to class. It was a good thing it was last class.

Mark made his way to 7th class and the hallway is empty as always. He glanced at the bathroom when he passed by it and smiled. That's where it all started for Mark and Jinyoung. He continued walking reaching his classroom and sat down in his regular seat. Throughout the whole class he was smiling his ass off not wanting to wait to tell Jinyoung but his smile soon faded. 

"Gay or straight. It honesty doesn't matter to me. I don't like you like that and I never will."

That sentence repeated in his head for however much time he had left in class. Frustrated he ran his finger's through his dark hair and sighed loudly. Even if he told Jinyoung what difference would that make. It couldn't change Jinyoung's mind about him. That's what Mark thought. Everyday Jinyoung told him he was a tease and it made Mark mad deep down. It was 'cause he wanted to be more than that and not just a boy toy to him. 

What happens when I tell him? Do we still fool around like strangers? Mark buried his head in his arms and sighed. I want to be more to Jinyoung.

The realization of what he wanted hit Mark. He doesn't want to just want to play around with Jinyoung behind closed doors. He wants to kiss him deeply the way they did and he wants to feel that quake in his stomach again. And he wants it with Jinyoung.

~'-'~

"Why didn't you want to go to school today?" Jinyoung's mother asked.

It had been a while since Jinyoung's seen his mother. He skipped his last class of the day just to be with her a little longer. 

"I wanted to spend some time with you. Plus it's a good excuse to leave school early." Jinyoung smile to his mother who laughed at her bad but good child.

"Great excuse. So?" His mother began. "When are you having Bambam and Jungkook over?"

"I don't know. Maybe this weekend."

"Any boys you interested in?" She asked out of the blue.

"Ugh! Of course not." He said. "I'm too good for the boys in my school."

"Your lying is just as bad as hiding those hickeys on your arm." She said and sipped her tea.

"Yah! I- it's not like that." Jinyoung's face grew a deep red. "I don't like him." He said trying his best not to choke on his words. "Not like that. He makes me feel weird." He shook his head at the feeling he got just by thinking about him.

"Okay." She put her hands up in defense. "I believe you. But, Jinyoung, have you ever thought what that feeling might be." She winked. "I'm tired. I'm gonna nap." His mother said leaving her son downstairs and alone to think.

"Whatever it is I don't like it." Jinyoung said to himself.

He's never felt anything like that before. It made him feel not only weird but also defenseless and Jinyoung doesn't like feeling overpowered unless if he allows it. The only time he ever actually allowed it and liked it was with Mark. Jinyoung thought of all the times before he had with Mark and of all the dominance Mark had over him and it made him tingle. He quickly pushed all those feelings and thoughts to the back of his head.

~'-'~

Days have passed by where Mark didn't go near Jinyoung and Jinyoung didn't go near Mark. Mark was still too busy procrastinating making his future self mad. He kept thinking what would happened if he just confessed suddenly but he still got angry every time he replayed the word tease in his head. It was making his angry just thinking about it now. Jinyoung hasn't satisfied his desires of going to Mark. He doesn't want to feel weak in front of him again. Last time it took him so much will power just to get away from him. If he didn't who knows what would have happened that night.

Mark was making his way to the canteen when he saw Jinyoung. He was walking with his friends Namjoon, Jaebum, Yoongi, and Taehyung. Jinyoung was still out of it thinking about what his mother said. He sighed and told his friends to go in without them. After that Mark stopped in the middle of the hallway and started as Jinyoung made his way to sit on the bench outside of the canteen. He wondered if he should just go over and ask if he was okay but before he could even decide he was already in front of Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked up to see Mark. He wanted to smile since he hasn't seen him in a while but didn't for that same reason. Remembering all the things from before made Jinyoung's face just stiffen. They continue to stare at each other for a few seconds but Jinyoung just said

"If you're not gonna say anything please leave." Jinyoung said trying to make Mark leave before the feeling in his stomach worsens.

Mark was thinking of something to say but nothing came out. His lips were parted ready to say something but nothing came out. Jinyoung huffed seeing Mark like this.

"Tease." Jinyoung mumbled loud enough and got up to leave to the canteen.

"I fucking hate that word." Mark said and Jinyoung heard footsteps behind him quicken. 

He turned around to see Mark was quickly walking towards him with a not so happy expression on his face. It made Jinyoung a little scared but he knew deep down that Mark would never hurt him. At least that's what he thought but he was starting to question himself when Mark grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him far away form the canteen.

"Ow! Mark let go." Jinyoung said trying to get himself free from his hold. It was the same arm that had all of Mark's paintings on them. They were still there though faded but it still hurt Jinyoung. "You're hurting me, Mark." He tried again but Mark just kept dragging him someplace.

"I already told you i'm not your fucking tease." Mark said looking back at Jinyoung. His grasp still strong on the younger's wrist.

"Okay, I get it. I'm sorry! You're not a tease!" Jinyoung was close to tears with all the pain going to his wrist. 

"It's too late." Mark said turning back around. 

"Please don't hurt me." Jinyoung pleaded. 

"I love you too much to hurt you, Jinyoung." With those words coming off Mark's lips made Jinyoung's worries fade away. Though he still felt the pain it wasn't as bad knowing what Mark just said. 

With the words Mark just said was spinning in Jinyoung's head. He finally accepted the word he was trying to avoid but he just couldn't anymore. Jinyoung love Mark too. But everything was thrown away from his mind at the time when Mark pulled him into the same bathroom they started all of this in. Mark pushed his body against Jinyoung earning a breathy moan from the heat Jinyoung got straight away from Mark.

***

HEHEU revenge time! I hope you guys liked this chapter. I can't wait to write the next chapter but at the same time I don't really want to since the story will come to an end soon after. 

Also I want to know what time it is where you guys are at?

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting! Have a nice day, night, afternoon, morning. :D