||12||

"Hello, you must be Mark." Jinyoung's mother said when she opened the door. 

Mark had come to Jinyoung's house to see if he was okay. He hasn't seen Jinyoung since Wednesday (i spelled it right the first time :p) and it was Friday now. 

"Yes." Mark answered with a smile. "Is Jinyoung home?" He asked.

"Depends on who's asking. I know you're Mark but what's your relationship with him?" She clearly knew the answer.  

Inside she was smiling so hard but on the outside she was being a protective mother. 

"I'm h-his bo- guy friend?" Mark said and raised a brow hoping she would believe it.

She wanted to laugh but just nodded along. "He's upstairs." She pointed and then said "I'm going on errands so i'll be gone for the rest of the day." She emphasized on the last part. "Okay I'll be going now, take care of my Jinyoung." 

"Yes ma'am!" Mark said and walked in. 

Once she was outside she couldn't help her laughs. "So now what do I do?" She asked herself making her way to her car.

"Is she laughing?" Mark asked himself making his way upstairs and he could hear Jinyoung's mother laughing from outside.

He looked around once he got to the second floor. There was a hallway and a couple doors. One looked like the bathroom and he continued to walk and then he was in front of Jinyoung's door that had his name on it. He knocked and got no answer so he just walked in. He saw Jinyoung sleeping in his bed wrapped around in all his blankets. 

Mark chuckled at how cute the younger was. He walked closer to Jinyoung and whispered in his ear. 

"Jinyoung.." He said. "..you need to wake up. It's 2 in the afternoon." When he saw Jinyoung wasn't gonna wake up he had another idea.

He put his knee on his bed. Once he was hovering over Jinyoung he lowered his head and started kissing the younger's sweet spot. Jinyoung moaned in his sleep and pulled Mark closer. Mark was full on top of Jinyoung.

"Mark.." Jinyoung said opening his eyes still groggy. "..I missed you." He smiled silly.

Jinyoung kissed Mark deeply catching the older off guard. "Stay with me." He continued to kiss Mark and the older let him and that's when Jinyoung finally woke up and saw Mark smiling at him.

"Mark?" Jinyoung asked surprised. He didn't even remember what he just did and all he could focus on was Mark..on top of him. "What're doing here?" He asked still not letting Mark go. He felt comfortable like this so he wasn't going to let go. 

"I came to talk to you." Mark said and set his head on Jinyoung's chest since the younger wasn't going to let go any time soon. "About us." Mark said and Jinyoung tried hiding his faint smile on his face. 

"What about us?" Jinyoung said already giving up on hiding his smile. 

"Well, I love you.." Mark said and Jinyoung instantly smiled at him. "..and I don't know if you feel the same but if yo-"

"I love you too." Jinyoung interrupted. "You can contin-"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Mark said still smiling big. 

Jinyoung couldn't really take all of this in 'cause it was going fast but he knew what he wanted. "Yes." Jinyoung said then got attacked by Mark.

Once Mark heard the word yes he couldn't help his excitement and showered Jinyoung in kisses. He peppered kisses all over the younger first on his cheek then his forehead. Jinyoung laughed through all of it. After all the laughs was over Mark was still on top of Jinyoung smiling. He looked a Jinyoung in the eyes and the younger looked back with love clear in his eyes and Mark noticed it this time.