" Wrong Timing"

A/N: This is my second ever story in wattpad and the first one that I've finish. It's all for you and Kurama! Sorry for errors and flaw this is so spontaneous.

(Y/N) = your name

You always think of yourself as plain and simple. An ordinary looking girl who doesn't stand out much in a crowd. It's a good thing somehow you are always serious with your studies because, you have a certain inspiration that motivates you to work harder.

Shuichi Minamino, the name of the guy you have a huge crush on, for ever since you can remember. How you wish you go to the same school as him though you usually see him during interschool competitions. You, along with countless other girls, have the same wish. That he would someday notice you. It was like an impossible dream for you.

Another thing that you worry about is your weird spiritual ability. You're pretty sure he wouldn't like a girl like you. Someone who can see demons and create a dangerous energy ball that you never really use.

To you surprise, later on you found out the truth about his identity. After you secretly sought help from a human psychic called Genkai, you learned that the guy you have been crushing on is a fox demon and his real name was Kurama. 

You also had the chance to meet him more often than before. Thanks to Master Genkai teaching about all the spiritual energy stuff, demon world and spirit world you realized that you are not a total psycho and weirdo and in fact you have something common with him!

..................(o"o) .............

This might be the worst day of your life. You have just finished a very intense training with Master Genkai. It's been 6 months since you first met her and was really excited that someone can finally understand your dilemma on seeing, hearing and encountering strange things that ordinary people can't see. 

You usually enjoy training but today you feel totally wasted and drained. You were late in your part time job and got scolded by your boss, finals is coming, you haven't made any progress with your school project that you're working on for the last couple of weeks, you haven't eaten dinner and you definitely stink due to the stress and intense training! Your hair was a mess, you were covered in sweat and dust and you have dark circles around your eyes from the sleepless nights of studying after training.

You were running down the stairs of Master Genkai's temple so you can finally take a warm shower. You suddenly thought of your crush Kurama and his emerald green eyes. It made you smile just by thinking about him. 

He was always your inspiration in everything. You study hard because you wanted to join inter school contest and be able to see him since he is always the representative of their school and maybe one day he will notice you. 

You never thought that your weird spiritual ability will be a key for you to get to know him more aside from the image he had in school. The Shuichi you thought he was, was entirely different from the Kurama you now knew but it made you fall for him more and more. These thoughts were running into your mind when you suddenly bump into someone that send you flying back. 

You uttered a loud "Yikes!!!" as you closed your eyes and waited to crash on the ground. But instead of the cold hard ground, you felt a sturdy arm supporting your back and two emerald green eyes were now staring at you. Strands of his red hair were lightly touching your cheek, his body slightly bendt down while still holding you. 

It was "Kurama!" you uttered in shock, "I'm sorry I didn't see you there, I was such in a hurry" you added. 

Inside your mind, fireworks were exploding and butterflies were flying in your stomach. You can't believe it's your ultimate crush Kurama who is now holding you so close. You were about to feel so happy inside when you realized how you look right at that moment.