Confirmation

The next day you went to school and did your best to concentrate. You remembered Shizuru's advice that you have to make sure that Kurama knows you accepted his invitation.

"But how? He goes to a different school and I'm too shy to just show up in his house let alone see his face after looking like that last night." You were talking to yourself and feeling a little frustrated.

Class ended and you're walking towards the school gate when you noticed a bunch of girls and few guys pilling up in a corner near the gate. They're talking about something while looking outside the gate.

Then you saw a certain redhead that you will recognize anywhere.

" It's Kurama, what is he doing here? Is he waiting for someone? Wait, Is he waiting for me?" You blushed at the thought but immediately shook it off.

"It's Shuichi, the prince of Meiou highschool! I hope he ask me on a date tomorrow!"

" He looks so handsome!"

" I love him, he is so cool"

" The smartest and cutest guy ever! I wish I enrolled in his school"

These were the things you heard while walking towards the gate. A few meters away Kurama smiled and raised his right hand while waving at you so gracefully you thought you will faint in ecstasy. All eyes were on you now.

" Good afternoon, Ku.. I mean Shuichi! What brings you here?" You tried to sound as calm as possible but deep inside you almost died.

" I just thought we could walk home together just like last night. "

You're pretty sure you heard the other girls watching you gasped. You can feel the envious eyes and evil glares every girl was throwing at you and you shivered a little bit.

Kurama noticed and whispered " Don't worry I got you now. "

Then he winked. You swear your heart skip and beat 2x faster than normal after that.

" I believe I have something to confirm." He said while both of you were walking.

" I'm sorry for last night, I know you felt awkward. I'm sorry for not making my intentions clear." Kurama was talking.

" The truth is I went to Genkai's place to see you and ask you out. I was just caught off guard when I saw you suddenly running. I did not expect that and thought it might not be a good idea to ask you right away since you must be feeling exhausted."

" As you know, it's really my first time to ask someone this, Will you spend time with me on Valentine's day? " ...... He asked you, his face serious but gentle.

" Wha... Yes.. " You answered...

"You have no idea how long I have been dreaming of this and I almost asked you out in my day dream last year." You answered this in your mind.

Kurama looks genuinely happy and said he will come over at 6:00AM. When you asked him if he meant 6:00PM he said he wanted to spend time with you the whole day and help you on your project in the morning. You could have died in happiness right this moment.