Don't Fall

"Would you like to be with me forever?" he asked you, emphasizing the word "forever".

You didn't know what time it is, you've been with him for a short while and it looked like the sun is going to set soon. The wind blew stronger making the flowers around you bow down and the leaves from the lonely tree nearby danced all around.

You didn't have many chances to speak during your conversation. You just sat there and listen to him say sweet nothings to you. He didn't ask you anything or do anything but talk. The question was unexpected you choke on your words.

" Pardon me?" the only words you can come up with.

"I asked you a question to answer, not ask another question." he said still with a smile on his face. You sensed something different about him but couldn't tell what it is.

"I'll ask you once again, be with me forever." this time his tone was more serious than before and his eyes lost their usual glow.
He reached out to you and hold your hand tightly. His strong grip startled you a bit.

"I will show you things you've never seen. You will never have to do anything hard in your life ever again. Just be with me!" his voice speak with authority. You started to feel a bit disoriented

"Yes Kurama." you responded. The will to refuse has left your body. Your mind was clouded in thick fog and the once beautiful array of flowers turned into swirling illusions.

You're vision slowly blurred and your eyelids felt heavier. The strength in your body was beginning to lose. You fell down to the ground almost lifeless.

"That's it my love. Sleep..and when you wake up, we can be together forever." you heard him speak before total darkness enveloped you.

.................

You found yourself walking endlessly in a dark abyss not knowing where to go or what to do. Rubbing your palms on your arms did nothing to stop your body from trembling.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?" unsure if you are still alive and feeling weaker by the second, you lie down in fetal position and cried.

Meanwhile.....

A silver haired fox-like man was holding an eerie looking guy with glasses by the collar.

"What did you do to her?" the fox questioned him with burning golden yellow eyes. Anger was clearly visible on his face and his voice echoed in the big empty room.

"Who are you and how did you find us?" the guy with glasses replied almost out of breath. "But it doesn't matter, it's too late, soon she will forget all her memories and we can be together" he laughed so loud like a maniac that would scare the crap out of any living creature.

His laughter was halted by a large thick vine slowly creeping up to his legs, trapping his entire body. He shrieked in pain as the vain started to puncture his legs with sharp torns.

"I'm not here to play games with you human." the fox snapped at him. "If you do not release her right now, I swear you will experience every kind of torture possible, you'll beg to end your own miserable life."

"There is no way to reverse my power. Even if I want to, I can't. Let me go..aargh!" the boy answered in between groans of pain.

"Fool! My patience is growing thin. I can smell the stench of your lies!!" the fox glared at him, causing the man to scowled in fear only to be tortured by more intense pain. After a futile struggle he finally gave in.

"I give up, just stop this! Please I can't bear it anymore!" the man begged until he spilled every bit of information that he knows.

............