Everyday

A/N: Sorry guys if it took so long! This is a bit mushy and cheezy. I might edit some errors later. It's already 3:15am when I posted this. Thanks everyone and hope you enjoy.

Special thanks to my friend @SensitivePea
for the beautiful inspiration on how to end this book. :) I owe you!

You hurriedly step out of the door, the cool breeze hit your face, causing your hair to lightly sway, touching your cheeks while it glides with the wind. You noticed that Kurama was staring intently at you while you try to brush off your hair. His fiery locks in contrast to the plain white shirt he is wearing, made him look more attractive.

You felt the familiar butterflies in your stomach, the ones that were always there when Kurama is around, stirring every cells in your body. "Is there something wrong with my face?" you asked him.

"My apologies (Y/N), I just wanted to memorize every details of you and burn it in my memory. "
Your face became the same shade as the rose he gave you earlier, hearing those words.

Until now you can't believe that your ultimate secret love is now standing in front of you, smiling and spending time with you. The man who stole the hearts of many in human or demon form.

...........

You saw plenty of couples holding hands everywhere while you walked side by side with Kurama in the city. It's been a year since he first asked you out on a Valentines date and you remembered how you blew it by being kidnapped. Since then, he spent a lot of time with you and you both became closer. You're secretly wishing not to bump into any female students from your school, thinking of their reactions when they realized who is your date this Valentine.... for the second time.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you accidentally brushed the tip of your fingers to Kurama's. You instinctively pull your hand away and tried to look at the opposite direction, away from him. He then gently grab your hand and pulled you closer as he guided you towards a chocolate shop. You did not have the will to resist so you let him pull you as he please, blushing the entire time.

It was you favorite chocolate shop. You often check out their items whenever you have the chance. The chocolates here instantly lift up your mood whenever you feel sad.

Kurama spoke and said " You might not remember, the first time we met each other in the interschool contest. After the contest, I was looking for something to bring home to my mother and saw you happily eating chocolates in this store. I was so amazed on how genuine your smile was. That's the reason we drop in here. I want to see that smile again."

So Shuichi remembered me from the very first time we met? All this time I thought he does not know I exist during moments I was day dreaming about him. You can't help but smile at the thought of it.

"That's the smile I remembered." he said while he suddenly gave you another rose which you shyly accepted. Kurama then assisted you to sit in one of the best spots in the shop and you were surprised when the shop keeper approached and lay a big heart shape box of chocolate on your table.

"Before we proceed to our real destination, would you mind playing a little game with me?" Kurama asked. "What kind of game? Chocolate eating contest?" You childishly asked back. He smiled and said "That would do but I have something else in mind. Let's play a chocolate honesty game."

He explained that you just need to guess how a certain chocolate would taste before the other person will put it in your mouth, and if your guess is correct you can ask any question to the other person but if you are wrong the other person can ask you a question. It's honesty game so you need to be honest with how the chocolate taste and also how you answer the question. It sounds lame to some people but doing it with Kurama brings the game to a different level.