Emergency

A/N: I took down the 3 chapters I created after chapter 2 and decided to change the whole thing. This story will be short and probably won't be over 10 chapters.. so yeah, I thought I need a bit of conflict.

Later that day you called Shizuru.

"I need your help. It's an emergency! It's going to be a disaster..." you said, trying not to stutter.

"Calm down dear, tell me what's wrong."

"It's Kurama.. He showed up in school looking totally hot and cool at the same time....Is that even possible? But that's not the problem... I mean..Everyone is staring.. And. ..I thought I'm gonna die and I kind of did..but no.. He is super cute.  And his hair so nice ...dang he smells good..Then it's... Aaaagh!"

"Hmm.. I can't really understand a word your saying but from the sound of it.. You both agreed to go on a date tomorrow, right?"

"Exactly! Your psychic!"

"So what's the emergency? Isn't that great?" she chuckled a bit.

"I don't have anything to wear! It's going to be my first date ever and it will last the entire day.. And you know.. I'm so nervous.. I don't think I can do it!"

"So, you're backing out?"

"Hell no! Oops.. That sounded so desperate."

She laughed at the other line.

"Don't worry. I got you! I'll be there in a jiffy!"

Kazuma insisted on coming over with Shizuru to your house. You don't mind.. You could also use some guy advice.

"Ok! So while Shizuru is busy picking the best OOTD for your ultimate date, I'll give you a crash course in dating 101. Haven't you heard I'm the warrior of love and the dating expert?" Kuwabara boasted.

"Really? How many girls have you dated Kazuma?"

"Uhm.. Well.. That's not important..let's not talk about me. Listen up (Y/N).. The first thing that a guy notice to a girl..is her ass... I mean eyes.."

Shizuru gave him a bump on the head.

"Don't give (Y/N) the wrong impression! Kurama ain't nothing like you bro."

"It's just slip of the tongue sis.. They rhyme anyway.. Moving on..Aside from physical aspects..what we love is confidence.."

"Oh, but I don't have that." you sighed.

"You can practice! That's what I'm here for." he responded..

"You can practice confidence?"

"Yes! When he looks into your eyes, you can start by bating  your lashes." he said while trying to show the most awkward kind of flirty lashes.

You look in the mirror and started practicing. It looks like you're suffering from an eye sore.

"This is more difficult than I expected."

"No, (Y/N) I think your killing it!"
Kazuma encouraged you.

After an hour or so of choosing an outfit and listening to Kazuma's expert advice as he claimed, you finally got everything ready.

"That (insert preferred color) dress looks lovely on you (Y/N), I'm sure Kurama won't be able to resist staring at you." Shizuru commented.

You blushed at the thought of it.

"I can't thank you enough guys. Now I feel less nervous."

"Don't worry about it. Enjoy and just be yourself ok?"

"Eyes... Remember that." Kazuma reminded why they walk out your door.

You bid them goodbye and they went on their way.

You hopped into your bed and hugged a pillow. Endless scenarios played into your mind of what might happen on your date.

Several hours passed.

You shut your eyes but your brain won't allow you to rest.

"I wonder what he's thinking right now? He probably is sleeping."

You checked the clock.

"Oh my! It's 4:58am! I haven't even slept for a minute."

You jumped out of bed and went straight to the shower.

"I looked like a total disaster. Just like that time when he saw me at Genkai's place." you almost cried in disbelief.

It's 5:35am and you finished drying your hair and putting on some lip gloss that Shizuru gave you. You did not bother using make up coz you can't figure out how to use them.

"I think I look ok now.. Somehow.."

You're wearing a knee length  dress with a cute bow on the chest and a pair of matching doll shoes. You heard a knock. You leaped excitedly knowing it's Kurama. 

"Someone's too early!"

You opened the door and was greeted by a man who's running out of breath.

"May I help you?" you hesitantly asked.

He tried to catch his breath as he said, "There's a man who collapsed on the pavement. I was on my way to work when I saw him."

"Oh my gosh! What does he look like?" you asked panicking while you grabbed your phone from your pocket.

"He looks the same age as you and his hair long and red. C'mon we need to help him!"

You ran as fast as you can shutting the door behind you, following the direction the man was pointing at as he catch up with you.

"Where is he?!" You shouted at the man behind you.

Loud laughter filled the air.

Then there was pain at the back of your head.

Suddenly you lost consciousness.