ix.

Angel
"I know who I am and I'm not no good. You can have me tonight or never, I thought you understood." -wRoNg, zayn ft kehlani
--

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Riley as she slammed my room door shut. Immediately, her tongue was in my mouth. It tasted like whiskey.

"Shut up," her hands were already tossing my MC cut to the floor, smoothly making their way for my shirt. The moonlight through my window illuminated us.

"Wait, wait. Have you been drinking?" I tried to pull my head away from hers but fuck, was it hard.

"Angel." She inhaled deeply. "A little bit. It's okay." Riley's green eyes glowed up at me, her teeth scraping against her pillowy bottom lip, back and forth. I was distracted.

"But you're sober." I stared down at her, my hands gently squeezing the tops of her arms. She must have taken that as an encouragement, because she ripped her dress off.

"Yeah. I am sober, right now. So are we gonna go to bed? Or am I gonna go finish that bottle." Her fingernails scratched my lower stomach. My muscles tensed. "I mean... it's cool. Both sound delicious." She ran a hand through her long hair. I studied her, debating.

I was fucking amped. I had some fun with Wolf's 'inside man' of the Bastards for most of the day. Nobody liked a snitch and Trace wanted all the information he could get about Shooter and Rage. About what their future plans were, were they selling only heroin, where they made most of their money, shit like that. Using my hands, an aluminum bat, a metal pipe. It was like therapy, punching cracks to the jaw. Thwack, busting the knee caps. Bam, snapping the shins. Actually enforcing, fuck! It felt so good. Even if I only got a little information from him, it was so worth it. The inside man would need his jaw wired shut. Spider had dropped him off at the hospital back doors before the club party for our brothers who just got home, Papa and Graham Kane.

I had just washed all the blood and echoes of his screams off of me and was about to start a game of pool. Then I saw Riley and she all but attacked me.

Her hands went to my jeans, her eyes asking me if I was in this. She traced the button. I shivered involuntarily.

"Come the fuck here," I growled, grabbing the back of her head, threading my fingers in her hair and kissing her with so much passion that I could feel her melting into me. She made quick work taking off my jeans.

"Fuck. Yes." She moaned, stepping back to let me take off her bra. She jumped back on the bed, only in her panties.

I took in the sight, her in my bed, perched on top of the black silk bedsheets. It was like deja vu. Almost.

I didn't even wait for any formalities. I grabbed the hem of her panties, shredding it down the middle with ease. She arched her back, moaning softly. I threw the scraps over my shoulders. Her mint colored eyes stayed glued on mine. I dropped to my knees on the floor, grabbing two handfuls of her full ass and dragging her to the edge of the bed. I inhaled deeply, kissing her inner thighs, one finger slowly dipping inside of her.

"Jesus fuck, it's been too long," she whispered, biting the back of her fist. Good. I was glad. Her legs began to shake. I slowly licked at her clit, enjoying how she tightened and bucked around my finger. I picked up speed, my tongue dancing in her, tasting what was now fucking mine. I feasted on her, worshipped her, devoured her until she came around three of my fingers. She clamped her hand over her mouth, moaning quietly into it.

I stood up shakily myself. I went to the bedside table, grabbing a condom and sliding it on quickly. Riley sat up, licking her lips and staring at me. Her cheeks were flushed, her breasts heaving as she panted.