xx.

Riley
"don't play games with a girl who can do it better."

—-

"Riley!" Grizzly barked at me. I was on stage, practicing on the poles next to Sawyer. The girl with blonde curly hair and pink streaks I first met here at XXX-capades. We had gotten close since my time in Bastard shutdown.

Sawyer muttered, "shit Rose. you're in trouble." She climbed up the pole, shooting me sympathetic eyes. I waved at her over my shoulder, seemingly unbothered. I checked my phone as I walked towards the bar.

From Wolf: come home please babe. God just fucking stop this.

From Trace: I believe you. I get it. Let's figure this out. Brynn raised me too.

From Dallas: shit is so fucked right now. I really need my best friend. I'm scared.

From Angel: I'm here baby. Whatever you need, come to me. Please. please, Riley.

I sighed, shoving the phone in my back pocket. I didn't have time for it.

"You summoned?" I snarled at Grizzly, still hating his guts

He glared at me, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, Shooter wants to see you in his office." My gut rolled.

"Okay..." I paused, coming behind the bar and towards him. I leaned in close, grabbing a bottle of Jack from over his shoulder. He cringed away from me and I loved it. His repulsion to me brought me great joy these days. I was doing something right.

"Before you go," he snarled, an evil glint in his eyes. "Can you hook me up with you sister?"

I paused, raising an eyebrow. "You into fucking corpses or something? No living girls will touch you? Don't blame them." I joked, but it felt like he stabbed me in the chest. Fucker.

"Mmmm. As tempting as that sounds, I'm talking about that very much alive, little sister of yours. I saw her out today with those two dudes you always gang bang. Wolf and Angel?" He started laughing like a hyena, pleased with himself.

I gritted my teeth, turning away from him. "As if a McKenna would ever touch you. Get fucking bent."

"Oh they've touched me alright, baby and still will!" He called after me as I stormed into Shooter's office.

He was in there with Grizz's brother, Cherokee. Cherokee stopped talking, standing from his bent over position above Shooter's shoulder.