Yandere!Mikaela Hyakuya X Reader

Y/n POV

Y/n: LET GO OF ME YOU BLOOD SUCKERS!!!

I said as I struggled in the strong vampires grasp.

Nothing has changed really. I never had parents to begin with since they threw me out when I was very young. I was only a child who was living off of people's pity for me.

But ever since the vampires raided Japan there hasn't been any local people around. And even if there is it's just the government. But one day when I tried to hide away from the vampires it didn't work out as well as I thought...

Look! I didn't know they can smell my presence!

So now here I am in a cell. It's kind of odd though, I heard that they had a small community in here that has small kids like me in and such.

Either way I should focus on getting out of here. The fact that I'm small really
doesn't help with anything...

Then a pink haired vampire came in. I thought she was a stripper.

But me being 'polite' said nothing

"Hello there I'm Krul Tepes, the soon-to-be ruler of Japan."

This so called Krul said

I was pretty mad that she locked me up here but if I ever want to get out I thought it was best to keep a good composure in front of her.

Y/n: Hi you highness! Forgive me if I sound rude, after all I'm still a mere child.

She gave me a sweet smile and mumbled something that I some how made up

Krul: she's perfect for him

I questioned what she meant but none of the less I decided to ask the other question

Y/n: If you don't mind me asking, your highness, what am I doing in a cell? Shouldn't I be in the same community as the other young children?

Krul: Ah yes I should be talking about that. Mikaela come in.

A boy around my age with beautiful blonde hair and bright sapphire eyes come in

Krul: This is Mikaela, Mikaela Hyakuya. He just became a vampire and he can't quite get friendly with other vampires yet so I'd like you to help him.

Just became a vampire? That's possible??? Woahhhh

Mikaela: Hi...

Y/n: um hi!

Krul: Since your actually quite nice I'll let you have your own room well more like a play room Mikaela can use to play with you in.

Great! Better living space...

Krul then called in her guards and asked them to put me in a playroom cage or whatever.

I was so happy to have a room! I jumped on my bed, played with the drawers and closets, and other stuff.

When I look on the other side of the cage I was in I see the boy named Mikaela Hyakuya.