Mafumafu X reader

Ok so I have so many drafts of people's requests yet I couldn't think of any ideas for them (aka writers block).  bUT I finally thought of an idea but it was for a recent request. I feel bad for not going around to the older ones but I just can't think of anything. I don't want to make you guys read some story that has no planning in it so hence why I didn't write anything.

-kawaii

Requested by: KouKenKatx

~~~flashback~~~

Mafumafu POV

I was excited to finally see my beloved girlfriend after a long day in the studio. I wasn't that well known but in order to, I had to spend longer hours recording. This really swept away time I could had spent with Y/n, but I always try to meet up with her even if it's only for an hour.

Today, we planned to just relax together at my house after I finished.

I took the train to my stop then walked the rest of the way home.

Once I got home, I was greeted by a hug from Y/n.

Y/n: I missed you!!!

I chuckled at her response then patted her head

Mafu: Its only been a day Y/n chan.

Y/n: 24 hours is a longer than you think Mafu.

She said with the adorable pout I love seeing.

Mafu: heheh sorry then.

I smiled at her as I walked in and locked the door behind me. I set up the table then afterwards I sat at the counter and watched Y/n cooking dinner.

Mafu: smells good as always Y/n chan!

I grinned at her

Y/n: Stop trying to flatter meee

Although her back was faced towards me, I knew she was smiling.

Mafu: But that's my job silly!

We both laughed and smiled, talking about other topics as she finished up making dinner

Y/n: I can't wait to go to Disneyland tomorrow!

Her eyes were sparkling with excitement. Tomorrow was my free day, so I wanted to have lots of fun with Y/n while I was able to.

Although, I didn't want to burst her bubble, but I also didn't want her to be even more disappointed tomorrow so I told her.

Mafu: Me too! But, I heard it was gonna rain tomorrow...

I said trailing off slowly while stuffing some lettuce into my mouth to silence myself.

Y/n: What!? No way!

She quickly turned on the tv to the weather forecast.

Y/n: Your right..

I sighed feeling bad.

Mafu: Want to move the date? My next free day is-

Y/n quickly cut me off with a her hands slamming the table, spilling some of the miso soup in the process.

Y/n: No! I know what will make it stop raining!!!

Dashing to the washroom, she comes back with a tissue box.  Then she pulls out a new ball of red yarn from her bag.

Mafu: Y/n... are you gonna do what I think your gonna do?

I said trying not to laugh at her cuteness.