Neko!Ciel Phantomhive X adoring!reader

Y/n POV

I work at the Phantomhive house as a maid there! I always do my job in a proper manner so serving the 18 year old earl is always not a problem ,just one day...

Sebastian: Mrs. Y/n, the master has requested the cherry blossom tea imported from Japan.

I nodded as I started making the tea for Master

She soon started heading up to the masters room with a cart.

She slowly knocked on the door

Ciel: Come in

Y/n heard his faint voice and entered his office

Y/n: here's the cherry blossom tea you requested master.

Ciel: thank you Y/n

The maid smiled and walked off, finishing her day off.

~~~Ciel POV~~~

As my loyal maid left the room I began to drink the tea cautiously as it was still hot.

Ciel: Hmmm... I still prefer the earl grey tea.

I mumble to myself as I place down the teacup.

But while I was looking at my paperwork, I started to feel drowsiness fall over me. I shook my head, trying to stay awake.

But sooner then later I fall unconscious. I fall limp under the desk and in the progress, the tea spills all over my hair.

~~~Y/n POV~~~

After cleaning and doing some chores I decide to go back to the Earls room to clean up or refill his tea.

Once I enter his room, I see his teacup tipped over and him no where in sight.

Y/n: M-Master!? Where on earth are you!?

I set the tray I was holding onto the table and start looking around until I see a tail sticking out of under the Earls desk and to be specific a cats tail.

Y/n: H-huh?

I really love cats so I'd notice a cat tail like that any day. But what's a cat doing in the Earls room?

Y/n: Awwwww~ is there a little cat in he-

I pause when I see the Earl with adorable cat ears AND a tail.

I hear the earl groan.

Ciel: ugh... Why are you so loud I-

I hug and pet the earl.

Y/n: AWWWWWWWW!!!~~ Your SO ADORABLE!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!

Ciel tenses up a bit

Ciel: H-hey! What's the meaning of this!?

Y/n: Hmmmm I don't know but whatever it is... I am thankful for!!! 

She starts cuddling with Ciel as a small blush approaches his cheeks

Ciel: H-hey...

Y/n: look at your adorable navy blue ears! 

Ciel: Y-y/n...

Y/n: Any yourNavy blue tipped tail!!!

Ciel: Y/n...

Y/n: More importantly, your adorable face!

Ciel: Y-Y/N!!!

Y/n: Yes master?

Ciel: C-can you get off me? I-I can't get up cause your hands kind of in my lap...

Y/n blushes realizing the 'physical contact' she's making.

Y/n: M-my master! I-I am so sorry... I must have gotten a-a little c-carried away...

Y/n says standing up brushing off her maid dress.

Ciel: W-whatever, anyways clean up this mess. I can't work with spilt tea on my desk.

Y/n: A-ah! Yes I-I will master...

Y/n starts wiping the tea with a cloth and puts the tea cups onto the trey and takes her leave until.

Ciel: Y-Y/n...

Y/n turns around.

Y/n: Yes master?

Ciel: I-I don't want anyone else to see me like this... A-and since you already saw me... c-can you accompany me in my next meeting and try to hide my c-cat features as much as possible...?

Y/n: Can I be honest Master?

Ciel: S-sure...

Y/n: I think those cat features of yours are cute! So as long as you say they are fake ears  and tails it should be fine!

Ciel: B-but I would never purposely wear such... such a thing!

Y/n: Ok, ok fine fine, Ill pick out an outfit for you to wear tomorrow and ill make sure to cover your ears and tails in the progress.

Ciel: Thank you Y/n... 

Y/n: Not a problem, now ill take my leave.

Once Y/n leaves the room...

Y/n: OH MY GOSH!!! THE EARL IS ADORABLE!!! AHHH!!! 

~~~Ciel POV~~~

I smirk as I hear her squeal.

Ciel: Wait... did she say I have an adorable face...? What does that have to do with... 

Ciels blush reddens as he tries to forget the countless possibilities as to why she said that.

~~~Next day... also, Y/n POV~~~

Ciel asked Sebastian to go on a holiday for a few weeks and at first Sebastian denied but then Ciel demanded him to go so he went.

Y/n got the got his clothes ready, gave him a hat and a jacket to hide his tail.

Y/n: Good morning master! I got your clothes ready like you asked!

Ciel: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: Oh and also I believe I have found the reason as to why you have cat ears and a tail.

Ciel: And why is that?

Y/n: On my free time, I went to the town and asked a few tea experts about the tea I served you yesterday and it seems as though that, the tea I gave you yesterday was supposed to be a tea for sicknesses rather then a casual drinking. And if the tea was treated a bit recklessly, you would grow cat ears and a tail in your sleep.

Ciel: I see...

Y/n: Im sorry master, I should have already known not to serve that tea to you.

Ciel just looked at Y/n as she bowed then Ciel smirked.

Ciel: Stand up straight.

Y/n did as told then felt a kiss on the lips as she blushes.

Ciel stared at her eyes for a while 

Ciel: C'mon Y/n we'll be late.

Y/n: Y-yes master!

~~~

Havent typed this much in so long LOLLLL IM SO BAD AHAHAHAHAHAHA!~

Welp I gave a story if  you have requests just say so mk? Okie. Now ima sleep er something NIGHT! OR MORNIN! OR AFTERNOON! OR GOODE- 

-Rio / Bunny