Airdrop. Akechi Goro X reader

~~~Y/n POV~~~

I'm sitting in a cafe waiting for my order. I heard they serves THE BEST pancakes. Which I have to agree on cause they really are THE BEST pancakes.

In my sitting position I move my feet back and forth, back and forth until-

"Here's your order ms."

The waitress said.

I squeal happily as I stare at the hot pancake, it's drooling maple syrup, the perfectly melted butter and the beautifully laid out fruits. My point here is- ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVER SEEN.

I grab my fork and knife, delicately slicing the pancake to a smaller piece. Then placing it inside my mouth. I moaned with such perfection it was absolutely delicious. The salty yet sweet flavor and the sponge like texture just made my mind satisfied for hours.

~~~Akechi POV~~~

Oh dear, I'm gonna be late for work! I must rush before I get in trouble!

I rush through the busy streets of Shinjuku till I stop at a coffee shop- not just any coffee shop. But one with a beautiful gi- I mean, pancake. It had all the perfect features, nice and cooked, eyes that I could melt in, face as soft as butter... wait what. My mistake, I'm not even describing the pancake anymore!

I just stopped and stared at the girl- pancake from the window. People started gossiping about me and yet that girl didn't notice. What an airhead.

I chuckled to myself. I took a of her eating her delicious pancake (with me in it as well if I might add) and might I say, the picture looks beautiful. Soon, a few girls approached me.

"E-excuse me... b-but are you THE Akechi Goro?...? The detective prince???"

I smile at the girl who called up to me. I believe that she was a year younger then me.

Akechi: Why yes! Its a pleasure to see that you know me.

I say with my charming smile. They don't call me the charismatic detective for no reason!

The girl and her friends squealed. I glanced back to the window only to see the girl still staring into space while enjoying her delightful pancakes.

Oh how I wish I could get a taste of that right now.

The girls called back for my attention and said.

"Y-you must be very busy, with the Phantom thieves and all but m-may we get your autograph?"

They said, opening up there notebooks.

I grab my pen out of my chest pocket

Akechi: Why of course.

I smiled while quickly writing my signature on each of their notebooks.

"T-thank you!"

They all said in unison.

Akechi: They are a delightful bunch. . .

I say to no one in particular.

"Man, does he ever get tired of fangirls..."

I heard a male say in disrespect.

Akechi: Of course not.

I turn around smiling at the male.

He, well, if I must say, 'flipped' me off and walked away.

What a rude person.

I looked back at the female in the window who was still eating her fine pancake.