Popular!Komaeda Nagito X Ugly!reader

Ok ik it says 'ugly!reader' but i don't actually mean your ugly, just ppl in this story thinks you are ok so plz, don't rage.

~~~

Y/n POV

Ive been known to be 'Ugly' my whole life.

You know those moments when your parents give birth to you, and the father tapes your mother holding you?

Guess what my mom said.

'What an ugly baby...'

It was all on tape, no joke I got proof.

Ever since then, mothers, other girls and boys would call me 

The ugly duckling.

But...

Even if I've been called the ugly duckling, I didn't make that get to me.

Besides! I had the power of hope to get along side me!

Every time I go into despair, id always believe in hope!

Nagito POV

Nagito: Thank you girls! for believing in the power of hope with me!

"Nagito I love you~"

"Nagito! You give me hope!!!"

"I hope I can be with you some day!"

These girls are always lying. They always say they have 'hope' but really thats only because they want to be with me.

I sigh

Nagito: Are you guys really hope...?

'Of course we are!'

'Were your hope Nagito!'

'Nagito Ill give you my hope!'

I just sigh as I walk away from the girls. But, of course they would still follow.

I started to run until I lost sight of them.

I sigh and looked into the window of a classroom.

Teacher: Miss (last name) you need to improve your english by the next test or else I will have to transfer to an lower class.

Y/n: Ok miss!

Teacher: you sound... awfully happy about that.

Y/n: Why of course I do! As long as I have hope beside me, I can hope that I will study and get good grades in english! If I hope I can accomplish anything an-

Teacher: L-lovely speech miss (last name) you are dismissed.

What that girl said... when she said hope she really intrigued me.

I quickly walk towards  the girl.

Nagito: Its really amazing! Your speech about hope really intrigued me!

She looked exceptionally beautiful to me for an odd reason

Y/n: Why thank you Komaeda san! Im always very unlucky but just because Im unlucky doesn't mean I don't have hope! If I have hope things can get better!

Nagito: Ah Ive been meaning to ask, but what is your ultimate?

Y/n: Ive already said! Im the unlucky student! 

Nagito: Wow, a complete oposite from me! 

I chuckle

Nagito: Im the ultimate lucky student

Y/n: Oh! I feel bad now... person like me shouldn't be talking to you.

Nagito: No! of course not! If anything I think your ultimate is intriguing and interesting! 

Y/n: Thank you Komaeda san! I hope to get to know you more!

And the shining ray of hope wanders away

Nagito: I finally found someone I can call my hope. . . .

'And thats me right?~'

I look behind me to see Haruki Rukaiya 

Nagito: ah, Rukaiya chan what brings you to the scum I am?

Rukaiya: your not a scum Nagito kun!~ Your my hope!!! And Im your only hope~

Nagito: As much as thats a nice offer Rukaiya chan.

my soft expression suddenly changed

Nagito: I believe I never chosen you to be my shining ray of hope.

After that being said I turned and walked away.

~~~after school~~~

Y/n POV 

As I walk the streets towards my house, I go to the usual split street.

Y/n: Hmmm... which way today...

I take the right side but trip on nothing so my knee was bleeding

Y/n: I must be exceptionally unlucky today! 

I stood up and started walking as my knee bled.

'Hey you!'

I turn around and a purse gets slapped hard in my face and that resulted to me falling to the floor again.

Y/n: Thats gonna make a bruise. *sigh* My unlucky levels must be very high today.

Rukaiya: Will you stop hanging out with MY Nagito?~ Make the right choices soon cause I gotta go to the spa today~ so...

Y/n: Hahaha~ Haruki san you get jealous so easily!

Rukaiya: M-me!? Jealous!? No! He's already mine so how can I be jealous!?

Y/n: Well either way, Im way too ugly and Im no where near his level so don't worry.

I then got up but as I was standing up I get pushed to the ground.

She left and didn't care.

Y/n: Someone as unlucky as me can't be with a hope shining lucky student like him.

As I stand up and brush the dust off my knees, I soon get picked up by the lucky student himself.

Y/n: Komaeda! Why are you even touching a unlucky person like me? Im not worth picking up.

Nagito: No (lastname) san your my shining ray of hope! Ive always imagined the day of meeting a hope as fine as you!

I blushed

Y/n: But Im always so unlucky, Ill probably give you unluckiness as well!

Nagito: Then let me share my luck and hope with you~

Y/n: I-I-

Nagito just kisses me and when we spread apart, he had a soft smirk on his face.

Nagito: Im glad to finally find the ray of hope I have been looking for~

~~~

Hehehehehehehhhh 

XD so its kinda shorter then the usualll buuuuttt I didn't really know where else to take this.

-Rio / Kawaii