Cheater!Maehara X reader

Y/n POV

Love can suck.

Maehara specifically is stupid.

Or maybe I'm just the stupid one.

for dating someone as low as him.

~~~

It was after school and I was standing at the gates waiting at my usual spot, waiting for my boyfriend.

Normally, we would meet each other by the gate. But something has definitely been bothering me.

Lately, he would take out his phone and be blushing at it during our dates.

"O-One of my friends just called us a-a cute couple a-and I couldn't help but blu-blush...."

He says.

At first, I thought it was sweet. But soon he created similar excuses.

I decided not to mind it to much.

But I should have payed more attention.

~~~

Isogai kun comes walking down the mountain.

Him being the class representative sometimes meant he had to do a few things after school.

Y/n: Ah! Isogai kun!

Isogai: Hi there (last name) chan!

Y/n: Hi! Um I wanted to ask, but did you happen to see Hiro?

Isogai chuckles

Isogai: I still can't get that nickname in my head, but he told me he was going on a date. So I figured he would be with you. But him not being here means... otherwise...

Y/n: H-Huh...?

He can't be cheating on me... can he?

Y/n: Where did he say he was g-going?

Isogai: Hmmm... He didn't explain that far... oh! But he did mention a name of a cafe in one of our conversations. He said he was gonna take his girlfriend there. So.. he might have meant... yea... Im sorry (last name) chan...

Y/n: W-well we w-wont know t-till we go there r-right...?

Isogai: U-Um... Y-yea (lastname) chan. Your right, lets get going there. I know where it is.

Me and Isogai got to the cafe within 10-20 min.

Once the 2 got there, they hid in the booth behind the other two.

The girl was a blonde haired girl from the campus. Her name was Angele Kristellen (if thats ur name, dang great job for getting such a unique name XD I was trying to make it something very un common. So change if its ur name) she was a very well educated, rich, athletic, popular, and transfer student from France. I only know this because, main building people won't stop talking about her.

Point is, she was so perfect and very pretty.

Meanwhile... Compare her to me...

Not popular at all, since Im in E class I'm probably on the less educated side, my family almost didn't have enough money for me to enrol in this school, although I know how to use daggers and guns I was terrible at sports, and Im not some kind of fancy transfer student. (Also keep in mind, if anything contradicts then obviously cross that part off. And don't get affected by this. But I honestly think that everyone has a negative POV of themselves that they don't want to admit so you know... contrast with that.)

I decided to record the conversation just in case he contradicts with me when I might have to confront him....

Isogai was ordering drinks