How this all started

"Pound it!" Paris's two superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir, exclaim after defeating the most recent akuma, Match-Maker. Soon after, a swirling portal opens up from the ground and swallows the heroes up. The two fall, hard, onto a floor in some type of...cave?
"Cat Noir! Are you there?" Ladybug exclaims looking around for her said partner.
"Right here, M'lady" Cat Noir responds. The two hear thier miraculouses beep.
"Oh no! I'm about to transform!" The two exclaim, but are silenced by two flashes of light; a pink one and a green one.
"ADRIEN!?!"
"MARINETTE!?!" The two teenagers shout, but once again are silenced. This time, by a computer announcing ,"Robin: B02, Kid Flash: B03, Artemis: B06..." (You get the gist)  When the team makes thier way to the living room, they find two civilians.
"Who are you and what are you doing here" one of these people  a black haired boy asks the strangers.
"Before we answer any questions... where are we?" 
"Happy Harbor. Now answer me." Grumpy much Marinette thought.
"I'm Marinette and this is Adrien. We're heroes in Paris, but a portal brought us here." Marinette introduces, and they hear a squeak.
"Oh, right. This is my kwami, Tikki and Adrien's kwami, Plagg." Tikki flies out of Marinette's purse and Plagg out of Adrien's shirt.
"Hi!" Tikki squeaks, enthusiastically
"Got any Camembere cheese?" Plag asks
"Ugh, here." Adrien throws a chunk of the stinky cheese.
"Well, I'm Robin. This is Artemis, Wally, Kaldur, Megan, Connor, Zatanna and Raquel." Robin introduces.
"I hate to be rude, but do you have any cookies? Tikki needs to recharge and all she eats is cookies. But it's better than Camembere." Marinette asks as Megan's face lights up.
"Perfect! I have some new recipes that I need taste tasters for! Follow me" she squeals and leads Marinette and Tikki to the kitchen.
"KF, go call Bats here." Robin tells Wally.
"Be right back." He says and in a flash is gone.
"Woah, where'd he go? How'd he do that?" Adrien asked
"Wally is a speedster. He could break the sound barrier in his sneakers." Zatanna answers as the two girls and Tikki come back. Soon Marinette's phone rings and she answers it.
"Hello?" she asks
"Mari, where are you?" Alya asks.
"Uhh... I got transported somewhere in America" Marinette answers
"Cool, how are you getting home?" Alya asks
"I don't know, but tell Nino Adrien's okay. He's here too." Mari says
"Girl, tell him." Alya says and hangs up as someone else enters.
"Batman: 01" That voice says again.
"Team, who are these people?" Batman asks.
" Um, hi I'm Marinette and this is Adrien and we're heroes in Paris, which is where we're supposed to be, but a portal thingy ate us and here we are!" Marinette summed up. Adrien'd phone buzzed and it was a text from Nino.
Dude, heard u were with Mari. Make a move! 😉😉
Adrien rolled his eyes and put his phone away.
"Stay here while I figure out how you got here so it doesn't happen again." Batman says sternly and the teens nod. Batman leaves and everyone looks at each other.
"What should we do?" Artemis asks. Megan's face lights up.
"Let's play Truth or Dare!" she says enthusiastically.
"Sure"
"Fine by me"
"Okay"
"Why not"
And so on.

Leave comments! 😄😄