Morning

Marinette's P.O.V.
I woke up in an unfamiliar bed with a pair of strong arms around my waist. I remember yesterday's events. Adrien is Cat Noir. Cat Noir is Adrien. Was all that was going through my mind.
"Morning, M'lady" Adrien murmured, kissing my forehead.
"Mmm. Morning, Kitty. Is it just me or is all this really weird?" I ask him.
"Let's think about it. If we weren't here, we wouldn't be together, and we wouldn't know each other's identities." He says and I nod.
"Everyone! Get out of bed and to the kitchen before Wally eats all the food." Artemis shouts from the kitchen. After we eat, Megan suggests we continue playing Truth or Dare.
"Conner, Truth or Dare?" Adrien asks.
"Dare." He grunts.
"Kiss Megan!" We all shout in unison. Megan's face goes redder than my suit.
"Looks like your suit has some competetion, Mari." Plagg teases and I just rub his head till he purrs. Adrien glares at Plagg and moves closer to me. I sigh.
"Aww, look Babe. Adrien is such a jelly cinnamon roll!" Wally says to Artemis, earning a glare from Adrien to him.
"Its okay, kitty. I love you." I say, kissing his cheek. His face brightened up as he smirked.
"You missed." He says and kisses my lips. The team as well as Tikki  awed at us. Plagg just ate his cheese.

"Batman 01" The monotonous computer voice announced the presence of the great dark knight.

"Marinette, Adrien, I have found out how to sent you back home." He states. 

"Really?" The two ask, hopefully.

"Yes. The portal that brought you here was a combination of Lex Luthor's boom tubes and your lucky charm." He says. Huh, I wonder if this means that we can go home now.

"Can we go home now?" Plagg asks, rudely, receiving the famous Batglare. (Ahhhh!! Scary!! XD) 

"Yes, I was getting to that. However, I want the team to escort you there, meaning Miss Martian will need to prep the bio ship for departure and you all need to get suited up." He booms, and with that, he leaves.

"I guess we're going home." I say, sadly. Of course I wanna go home, but I'll miss everyone.

"Yeah. But, hey. This isn't goodbye forever. We can still call text, face time. We can even come to Paris to visit you guys." Megan assured. I smiled.

"I suppose we should all get ready." Aqualad says. 

1 hour later...

"Who's ready to go to Paris?" Wally exclaims as we board the ship and zoom off.

 Oh my gosh. I am SO sorry! I honestly didn't want to be away that long and I feel so bad. :( I have been going through a lot of crap with schoolwork, (I think that one of my teachers likes to watch his students suffer through all the work he makes us do) family issues, friendships (My one friend, Luke, likes my other friend, Quinn, and she doesn't like him back, so they are both coming to me for advice. Him needing help getting her to like him and her needing help on how to get him to back off a little. It's just frustrating.) and then there's this depressive state that I've been in and out of. Yes, the book is soon going to end, seeing as that Marinette and Adrien, as well as the kwamis, will be returning to Paris in the next chapter, and then it will be done.

Until next time(Which won't be in 4 months again), 

-Artemis West