Home

Marinette P.O.V.

Now that Batman gave us the clear to go home, we all have to say goodbye. Everyone's in Megan's ship and ready to depart for Paris.

"What are you thinking about, Bugaboo?" Adrien whispers to me.

"Oh, nothing really. I'm just going to miss them, you know? It was really nice to get away from everything and everyone, especially Chloe and Lila and all the akumas." I sigh.

"I know, Marinette, but hey, look at the bright side. I'm pretty sure Alya will already have the wedding planned out, for you and me and for Ladybug and Cat Noir, so we don't have to think that far ahead." He says and I giggle, I mean, he's not wrong. I've seen "LadyNoir's" wedding plans.

"I guess you're right, Kitty." I giggle, booping his nose. He burrys his nose in the crook of my neck and I hear noised behind us. I look back and everyone is watching us.

"Oh, please, don't mind us. Please, continue." Robin teases and I can feel my face heating up. Everyone laughs.

"Nice, Rob. You made her blush!" Wally laughs, then receives a swat to the head.

"Ow-" he starts but is cut off by Artemis.

"Cut it out, Baywatch." She snaps.

"But Arty! I thought you would be nicer to your boyfriend." He whines.

"Oh, please. Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean you get the royal treatment from me." She snaps, adding "Don't get any ideas Baywatch." when she saw a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"And I thought Alya was mean to Nino." Adrien mutters, chuckling as I see the Eiffel tower coming into view.

"Hey, Arty. Are you a tower? Cause Eiffel for you." Wally says with a wink.

"You read my mind, man." Adrien mused.

"Megan, could you drop me off at the tower. I was kinda supposed to meet the girls there today. You can take Adrien wherever he wants." I ask as Megan nods.

"Bugaboo, you're leaving me? After all we've been through, you're ditching me for your girl friends?!? I thought you loved me?" He complained dramatically and everyone stifles a laugh.

"This is your stop, Mari." Megan announces. I give everyone a hug, except Adrien.

"Don't I get a hug, M'lady?" He pouts and I smirk.

"Nope" I say as I kiss him and someone, Wally no doubt, wolf whistles. He freezes and I pull back.

"See you tomorrow, Kitty." I say, waving goodbye to everyone and head to the spot where I was to meet Alya, Rose, Juleka, Alix, and Mylene.

"Marinette! You're back!" Alya shouts as she gives me a hug. "Where's Adrien?" 

"He's probably on his way home by now." I say nonchalantly.

"You've gotta tell us all of the details." She demands.

"Where do I start?" I say and begin to tell everyone what happened. Well, I left out the parts about me and Adrien being Ladybug and Cat Noir, but the things that I could tell them, I did.

"That is so cool, Marinette!" Rose squealed. I was about to say something when a shadow covered me. I turned around to see Adrien.

"Hi Adrien." I greet.

"Hi Marinette, ladies." He smiles and I smile back. An explosion breaks the moment.

"Go, get to cover!" I yell to the girls. They scatter and I look back to Adrien. 

"Well, back to akumas." I say.

"You knew we couldn't escape them for long, Bugaboo."

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!"

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

And, there we go. All done. Well, I promised it wouldn't be four months... it was six. Heh, heh. Sorry!!! Well, it was kinda short, but I didn't know what to do with it. This is my first fanfiction. My other books were all my own characters and my own storyline, but I don't think I did that bad. Well, there you have it. Young Miraculous. Complete!

Luv you lots

-Artemis West