In the Closet with Spitfire

Wally and Artemis "hated" each other. Wally actually liked Artemis since the entire team lost their memories in Byalya, but pretended to hate her because she hated him. Artemis, had liked Wally, or Kid Flash, since she was around eight but when she met him, he didn't like her very much. She'd get annoyed and kinda jealous of the fact that he'd hit on Megan.
"Uh... Arty? You okay?" Wally asks snapping Artemis out of her thoughts.
"I'm fine, Baywatch. And its Artemis." She snaps.
"Geeze, chill. Do you even know what we're supposed to be doing?" He asks as Artemis rolls her eyes.
"Kissing, making out, lemon, smut, etc." Artemis states
"You guys, we're going to keep you in here for another hour. 'Kay!" a chirpy voice, Megan's, rang inside their heads. Perfect Artemis thinks.
"Artemis, I need to tell you something and please don't kill me" Wally pleads and Artemis nods her head, telling him to go on. He takes a deep breath.
"Artemis, I like, heck, I might even love, you. I have since Byalya, and I know that-" Wally was silenced by Artemis's warm, soft lips on his own.
"Don't worry, Baywatch. I love you too." Artemis smiled as they made out in the closet, soon falling asleep. The two were awoken by someone taking pictures (something my FCCLA advisor did to wake up the others at the national competetion).
"Go away" Wally groaned as Artemis curled into his chest.
"Babe, how about we go to my room?" Wally asked as he stood up and picked the sleeping blonde up bridal style and speeding to his room.
"I guess we won't be hearing from them for a while." Zatanna shrugged. The others nod and continue to to play.