Blast To The Past

"The sea does not like to be restrained" – Poseidon

Poseidon was slumped over in his throne, listening to the argument between Athena and Aphrodite as they fuss over the importance of intelligence and beauty. Zeus and Hera are on his right side, having the same old centuries long argument as always. While on his left Demeter is yelling across the room at Hades, as Persephone just watches. 

All around him, the gods were each bickering. Hermes and Apollo were plotting, with Artemis watching cautiously on the sidelines. On the other hand, Dionysus has tuned out all the background noise in the throne room and continues, playing poker with Chiron. Who nods his head wordlessly along with Dionysus complaining. Hephaestus tinkers with what seemingly looks like a bronze spider, meanwhile Ares is eyeballs Aphrodite with a little smirk, ignorant to the smile directed his way. 

Hestia as always, tending to her hearth, frustrated with her families antics.

A slight flash appears in the center of the room, and as it clears a group of Greek campers stumble about. Hestia glances up from where she's tending to her fire and makes eye contact with the only child standing, as he slowly approaches. 

"Lady Hestia," greets with a bow. 

She nods her head in acknowledgement, "How have you gotten here?" she questions with slight suspicions. She looks over the child's shoulder to see that his friends have manage to pull themselves together. The blonde one snaps her head up at the question. 

"Were you not the one to summon us, My Lady?" she questioned.

Hestia glances up at the other gods, to see if they had noticed the weird children, yet made direct eye contact with Poseidon. He nods his head in her direction, and she takes that as her cue to continue her questioning. 

She tilts her head slightly, to get a better look at the kids and states, "No my child, we did not," but as she goes to continue, she's interrupted by another flash of light. The same as before, and out stumbles three more children all similar in age to the original group. 

The arrival of the second group manages to grab attention of the other gods, who stare at the children with a curious gaze, with the exception of Zeus, who jumps from his throne and grows to full height as he thunders, "Who dares interrupt the Summer Solstice."

"Zeus why have you summoned us here?" replied a green eyed boy exasperated.

 "Child, I have done no such thing," Zeus bellowed.

Although, before the green eye boy could reply, he is distracted by a choked whisper of his name. He whips his head in the direction of the voice and exclaims happily, "Annabeth!"

The two then run to each other and embrace, until 'Annabeth' grabs the boy's arms, and judo flips him onto the floor, while two group of teens gather around them. 

"May I ask who your are?" Athena questioned the group.

The children's heads snap up in shock. The girl towards the back of the group with dark skin, and  gold eyes that looked like honey, with tight black curly hair mumbled, "Where are we?"

"We're in the throne room of the gods," the boy from earlier whispered over her shoulder, with what appeared to be an Italian accent.

'Annabeth' stepped up to the front of the group and spoke with a strong voice, "What year is it?"

"1977," Apollo answers in a curious tone.

The blonde muttered to herself, "We went back in time." Just then a brick fell from above, and hit the boy with blonde hair and electric blue eyes.