Two For One

Read Bold Note at Bottom. It's important.

Percy P.O.V.

I was silent with shock that the Stolls are here. With them even near the building a lot of things are going to go wrong.

What did they mean when they said they're going to end the game? As if reading my mind they answered.

"Well dear Percy-

"We believe you know-

"But we'll tell you-

"It's time to end this game-

"Of hide and seek."

"In other words we're here to reveal you and Frank," they say together with matching smirks.

I felt shivers run down my spine at the presents of those smirks. I was going to ask another question when Athena interrupted me.

"As you said your here to end the game so you will be telling us your parentage or not?"

They just looked at each other like they were insane because Athena was being nice to sons of Hermes.

"We are the amazing-

"Sons of Hermes-

"Travis and-

"Connor-

"Stoll."

I shake my head and mumble curses to myself. With the Stolls here, everything will be going to hell.

"What's with the long face Perce?" Travis asks me smirking.

I glare and him playfully. "Well, since your going to expose us, why don't you let us do it ourselves?"

"Sure fine whatever." Conner said.

I look at Frank and he looks at me. "You wanna go first or I go first?" I ask him.

"I'll go, because your titles will take forever to say." Frank stated.

Frank stands up, and everyone looks at him. "I am Frank Zhang, son of Mars or Ares, God of war. Shapeshifter, Legacy of Poseidon."

I hear gasp from around the room. I look and see Ares has stood up. "You can shapeshift?" Ares asked.

"Well duh, he just said that!" Annabeth said. Sarcasm, didn't know she had it in her.

Ares glares at her and she glares back. I watch for a couple of seconds. Ares looks away and Annabeth smiles victoriously.

I look and see that Frank has a shy smile. I then see everyone turn to me and I smile sheepishly.

"Do I have to say all my titles?" I ask.

"Yes Seaweed Brain, all your titles." Annabeth tells me.

I sigh and start, "So, I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, God of eathquakes, horses and the sea. Slayer of all three furies, Minotaur, and a bunch of other monsters I can't remember. I went to the underworld twice, returned the lighting boat, defeater of Ares, Hades, Kronos, Gaea, can't remember the other people. Survivor of Tartarus. Swam in a bunch of rivers. Weilded Achilles curse, leader of camp half blood. Is that it?" I turn to look at everyone.

"Don't forget swam in the River Styx." Stolls said.

"Or turned down immortality." Annabeth added in.

I hear gasps from around the room. I forgot I never told the Romans that.

"You're also the leader of Camp Jupiter." Frank said.

I give and exasperated sigh. I hear a bunch of laughs around the room.

"You tend to be too modest Seaweed Brain, so we have to make sure you get the credit you deserve." Annabeth tells me.

I blush and hide my face. I look at my dad and see a proud look on his face.

"Wait, so that means Perseus is the hero we are reading about?" Athen asks. Annabeth nods her head.

"Well, let's get to reading. Where are the books?" I ask.

So, unfortunately, this is not Angelof_Mercy, it's her cousin. Angel is being a lazy bum and not updating, so I'm doing it for her. I don't have the books so I can't really go far but I'll try. Now I only read the first series and not the second so if I missed something let me know on my account cause I won't always be on her account.

-Itzcrystalg