Plot Twist

Frank P.O.V.

Thank gods Hazel decided to stay with us in the land of the living.

I'm happy her and Nico finally got found out because we all knew Hades recognize them.

And Nico was starting to I doubt his father and to be honest so was Hazel.

My father will never notice me like that being proud that I'm his son. I will always be the forgotten son the nobody in the back round.

I'm useless my whole life is bound to a stick. I could change into any animal but as soon as that stick burns, I burn with it.

I'm sitting here with Hazel in my arms, trying to decide if my father with be proud or try to end me right there.

"Hazel who do you think will be discovered next."

"I don't know, but Percy has to get caught sooner or later, I'm surprised he wasn't the first one discovered."

"I can agree with you there, the only reason he hasn't been caught is because of Annabeth."

"What because of Annabeth?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turn and see Thalia behind us with her arms crossed.

"Oh my gods Thalia where did you come from?"

"Dad's Palace, it has even creepier statues than the Zeus cabin."

"How?"

"At least you don't have to see ghosts every time you look out the window," Hazel says. I shiver at the thought of ghost. I know I'm a Ares kid and all but ghost kind of scare me.

"You right those ghosts are scary and that creepy smile." Thalia says shivering, I find it funny we both are dating children of the god of death and are scared of ghosts.

"Hey girls, I'm going to train with Percy."

"Bye Frank."

Third Person P.O.V.

"Hey Thalia can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Hazel what do you need?"

"Well you know, how Nico doesn't like to talk about the Bianca? I was wondering if you could tell me about her, Please Thalia," the girl said with a pleading face.

"Well Bianca looked just like Nico with long black hair, blackish eyes, and pale skin. When we first met them Nico was only 10 years old and Bianca was 12. They were going to a military school, and had no idea about the world of the gods.

They found out about soon, as a big sister I understand how you sometimes want some alone time, but what Bianca did was abandon him. She joined the Hunt and left Nico alone. Some are "Lucky" to get a quest and she got one.

During the quest she died and Nico blamed Percy because he made him promise him to look after Bianca but in the end she made her own decisions. Don't think she's a mean person because she was one of the best warriors I have met and that's alot.

She died saving all our lives and even in death she helped us find Nico and bring him home. So never think down about her she is an amazing person."

Percy P.O.V.

Frank and I are in the training room practicing with swords. Frank is good with his bow and arrow but not so good with a sword. We've been working on his swordsmanship so even without his bow he can still demolish any enemies. He's been getting better still not as good as Annabeth, but I think he's toe in toe with Piper. Piper might be an Aphrodite girl that girl can pack a punch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Travis P.O.V.

"Man Percy and Frank are taking forever."

"Your right Travis it lost all the fun a while ago."

"Well boys" all the people in the room shudder "Your going to make things more fun" said all the fates together.

Creepy, talking together like that can't be natural.

"Really we get to go, yayayayga" Conner squeals jumping up and down.

"Yes" the fates hiss in a snake like voice.

"Let's go Conner will have some pranks to pull."

With that we were gone and in our place was a puff of glidder. Once we appear in the throne room.

Me and Conner can only say " Hey Perc."

"Travis, Conner what are you doing here" said are shoked victim.

"We're here to end this game" we whisper in a voice similar to the fates.

Sorry guys I will post two more chapters before tomorrow as an apology for being gone so long I had a serious case of writers block and just got enough time to work out a new chapter. And as you guys have meet my cousin OriginalQueen. You have her to thank for me getting over my writers block. I've been thinking about writing a poetry book any thoughts if I should do it.