The Brave Side Of Piper

Piper McLean P.O.V.

"Remember bravery is not the lack of fear but the ability to move forward in spite of fear."

-----------------The Next Day--------------

After everyone woke up we all headed to breakfast. When we got there the gods we look at all of us with serious expressions on their faces.

"After we are done eating we shall resume with the questing."

"Of course M'lady, but the rules apply from yesterday" Thalia replied.

"Thalia are you a hunter."

Thalia trained to Percy and Annabeth and asked"What do I do?" Percy looked around and said"Tell her the truth."

"Yes M'lady."

"Then I may ask why are you flickering."

When she said that everyone looked at Thalia and indeed she was flickering.

"We lets just say you caught me right when I was going to quit."

"But Thalia I thought you were happy" Annabeth said in sad tone.

"No I wasn't you guys are my family and seeing you grow up with out me hurt."

"Lies" Percy accused "that's not the only reason Thalia you fell in love didn't you?"

"I can never hind something from you can I" she walked up to Percy and gave him a hug.

I looked at my boyfriend and saw him glaring at Percy and Thalia with jealousy because Percy knew she was lying.

Thalia because he doesn't want anyone with his sister that why he was happy she was in the hunt.

It was so cute all the love flowing between those to so I squealed. When I looked up I saw my mom screaming at the top of her lungs so you couldn't hear me.

I almost blow my cover. What she didn't know was someone in the room sencesed​ it. Through out the day we answered more questions until lunch.

As we were eating lunch my mom kept staring at me so I started a conversation with Hazel.

"Hey Hazel how's Nico after the whole getting trapped in a jar thing."

"He's getting better, but he's over working his self and barely sleeping."

"Oh my gods why would" I said before I was cut off by Thalia.

"He's doing what" she screamed before walking over to Nico and dragging him out of the room by his ear.

As so as they left I felt the biggest wave of love since Percabeth. I couldn't hold back the little squeal that came out.

Look I know what your thinking your a tomboy, but I'm still a Aphrodite kid and love waves give us the urge to scream.
I only squeal when the waves are off the charts because little love waves you can ignore.

When I looked up Athena and Artemis had narrowed their eyes at me and Hephestus was smiling at me.

I founded it weird because my moms his wife and he smiling at me. So I smiled back at him when he's smiling he kinda looks handsome.

Aphrodite P.O.V.

In the morning when Percy and Thalia shared that cute brother sister moment I screamed because of all the love coming off of them.

As I squealed loudly I sensed another​ squeal and I remembered​ that the demi-gods said I had a kid.

Then at lunch when Thalia and Nico left the room and a big wave of love came. I heard another squeal, but it was so low I almost missed.

It sounded like a girl so there's only two people it could be Annabeth or Piper because the others have brothers and I didn't hear two squeals. Also the squeal I heard was a girl so.

I'm going to watch them closely, but on a totally unrelated note do they have boyfriend's and now I know who Thalia fell in love with.

I can't lie they're adorable and both emo.

"Are any of you guys dating?"

They all started blushing until Percy finally spoke up.

"I'm dating Annabeth" he said looking into her eyes with so much love and devotion and cried a little.

Next was Piper" I'm dating Jason" she look proud and he looked love struck.

"I have something I need to do real quick" Nico said as he walked over to Thalia.

They joined us about 20 minutes after they left back to Nico. He walked over to Thalia and wispered something in her and she yelled"yes."

Then kissed him on the lips and his face broke out into a huge smile. Jason looked him up and down "hurt her and your dead" and they all laughed.

I guess it was some kind of inside joke.

"Nico and I are dating" Thalia said with a smile on her face.

"Yes Leo owes me 20 dollars" Percy said as every one looked at him.

"What it was so obvious I knew for about six months now, I'm not as dumb as you thought huh."

Piper P.O.V.

"Since we're being honest Frank and I have been dating for two months now" Hazel said a little nerves not looking at her brother.

Nico looked at Frank and said "If you hurt her, I'm going to hurt you so bad that Tartarus will look like child's play and leave your body some where that not even the gods can find."

Percy and Annabeth winced at the word Tartarus. Nico look scary and the shadows started more so I knew if I didn't do something Frank would be a goner.

"Nico calm down before you do something you'll regret and you know Frank would never hurt Hazel" I said with a lot of charm speak.

Nico calmed down, but look directly into Frank eyes and said" I mean it if you hurt her not even your father could stop me."

Hazel walked over to her brother and gave him a hug and a thank you. My mom finally spoke up" your my daughter aren't you Piper."

"Yeah mom" I said shyly.

"Okay one down seven left" Athena said dryly.

"Aphrodite before you show your daughter to your palace, piper can you please reintroduce your self ."

"Of course I'm piper McLean head counselor of the Aphrodite cabin, owner of Katoptris (looking Glass), part of the Prophecy of the seven, the Argo 2, and rescue mission at Camp Jupiter."

" Also Lord Zeus with all do respect can I please stay with the rest of the demi-gods" I said a little scared.

"Yes you may, but answer this why do you not want to go?"

"Well I hate pink and I've seen her palace and it scares me" I said while not looking at my mom.

Everyone that has ever been in the Aphrodite's cabin or Aphrodite's palace shuddered.