To sides of death

"Hazel your my sister too"– Nico Di Angelo

Hades P.O.V.

Flashback

"Maria please, get the children and leave it's dangerous" I beg her.

She put her hand on my cheek and said" Hades my daring we will be fine the government will never work with those monsters."

"Maria they're giving them money, please Maria take the children and leave please."

"Darling are you sure."

"Yes I am."

"Okay me and the children will leave Italy."

End of flashback

Blood, bone, and death for the god of death you would think I was use to it, but no ever time I see her death in my mind.

I break down seeing her standing there with my children. Then a lightning bolt comes through the ceiling​. My first reaction was to protect the children, but I was to late to save Maria.

How could Zeus do this to me try and kill my children and take away my love Maria.

What else​ can the fates and Zeus do they already banished me to the underworld, taken my love away and now this how can I face my own son.

I knew he was Maria's when he first walked in, he has her olive skin and dark almost black brown eyes.

I heard his Italian accent when he spoke he sounds so such like her my heart almost died. Nico does look like me as well his slightly pale skin, black hair, lean build, and personality.

Then there's Hazel my beautiful daughter.

Wait Hazel shouldn't be alive she died her soul is in my kingdom there's only one way to bring someone back is a ................ .................. soul exchange.

"Minos!"

With Nico

I know dad recognize me when I look at him, you can see in how the way he looked at me, but why doesn't he just say it.

Is he ashamed of me?

"Nico you still mad at me for not telling you about me and Frank?"

"No I'm not mad it just your my younger sister and I don't want to lose you, okay."

"Okay."

"And I think you and Frank are cute, so Frank finally grew a pair and asked you?"

"Well not exactly I was the one who asked him out" she wispered beet red.

    I couldn't help myself I burst out laughing. Okay​ okay​ just imagine your five foot three sister asking out a guy about five eleven on a date.

"Wait hahahaha wait how did hahahaha that happen?"

"I kissed him then asked him out" she said sheepishly.

"Hahahahaha hahaha hahahhahhaha hahahahaha."

"Oh my gods I can't wait to tell Percy and Jason hahahhahhaha their going to have a field day with this."

----------line break brought to you by Kronos-----------

"How could someone comeback from my kingdom unless you know about a soul exchange."

"Who has that type of knowledge .....the council of death, Minos, and a child of Hades."

"............Nico."

------------------------------------------------------

     I was laying in bed with headphones in listening to green day. When my dad busted in the room. I took out my headphones and sat up on the bed.

"Hey Dad I mean Lord Hades, of what do I owe this honor."

"Cut the acted Nico we both know I'm your father."

Damn I was going to drive this act to the underworld.

"Yes well father what do I owe this pleasure" I all but snarled.

------------------------------------------------------

"Well son I came to talk....wait where's Bianca."

His face went from a look of hatred to pure sadness and I got my answer she joined my kingdom.

"Shhe she diedd died on onnn a quest" he sobbed.

Those words sent a shock of pain into my heart she died.

I took him into​ my arms and held him. He went through so much he's not the sweet and funny ten year old I left back at lotus hotel and casino.

He's a strong young man who's been through things people his age shouldn't have to go through.

After he collected his self​ he back out of my arms.

"What did you wish to speak to me about father."

Why is he being so formal?

"I wanted to ask was it you who brought Hazel back."

"Yeah."

"Did you do the soul exchange?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"King Minos."

"How long has she been gone, Nico."

"Four years."

"Nico what wrong."

"Nothing."

In Nico's head

Why? Why does he have to ask these questions? Why did he call me son when I'm nothing, he made that point clear. Bianca will always be his favorite.

Nico why would you think such things?

"Nico" I wispered he looked up from his hands and into my eyes.

"Nico you will always be my son and you have made me proud even if you don't think so."

"Get some sleep my son."

"Good night fathe- dad."

I left the room with a smile on my face.
____________________________________

I looked down on at my plate if I don't eat Jason, Percy, Hazel, Thalia, and Annabeth will kill me.

I pictured a McDonald's Happy meal and there it was.

I looked up and cought some questioning gazes and some smirks but Grover, Rachel, and Percy which try to stop laughing.

All I could do is smirk. Dinner was about to end in about ten minutes but my dad cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"I would like to announce Nico and Hazel are children of mine and shall return to the underworld with me tonight "

"Actually father can I stay up here your kingdom is scary."

"Nico is my kingdom scary to you too" he said in a teasing tone.

By now everyone in the room Jaws dropped it's like they never seen Hades tease before.

"Please I have my own wing."

Now it was his turn to be shocked.

"See you guys later oh try not to give away all the answers Grover."

Everyone look at Grover in pure terror from he could not lie or keep a secret. With that I left to the underworld home sweet home.