Caution: A new flyer

"I'm not searching for my other half because I'm not half"- Thalia Grace

Jason P.O.V.

I'm here sitting with the little big three discussing how to not be found out by the gods. Percy is basically telling Nico and Thalia to be careful with their anger.

"Well, that will help, but if we're left alone we will snap so I propose we always be with someone at all times," Nico said, and I agree with him.

"I agree I will be with Frank, Nico with Hazel, Jason with Piper, and Percy with Annabeth."

"My sister is right if Percy's with Annabeth he won't do anything stupid, if I'm with Piper she can make sure I don't use my powers and same with Nico, Hazel is the only one that can calm him down."

"But, why are you with Frank, Thalia," I ask confused.

"Well you and Percy need your girlfriends, Nico needs Hazel to keep him in check, and I need someone to talk too."

"Well sounds like a good plan, but why can't we all be in the same group," I ask.

Percy was going to answer but Nico cut him off.

"Well me, Percy, and Thalia in one room all angry could probably destroy the planet, plus you who knows what we can do."

After Nico said that, I really regret not trusting him in the beginning, because even if he is scary and emo he always looks out for his​ friends.

------------------Hours later-------------

Me and Piper have been talking all day and no slip ups it looks like no one is getting caught today. Or so I thought.

Zeus P.O.V.

I've been thinking about this great hero, I already know it's my child. I know because only a child of mine can beat another.

I know I sound conceited but I'm the strongest god, the king of the gods. It only right that the greatest hero of all time be my son/daughter.

I already know who Nico and Hazel's godly parent is.

Flashback

The boy Nico got really angry and started yelling stuff like" If you hurt her, I'm going to hurt you so bad that Tartarus will look like child's play and leave your body some where that even the gods can find."

While everyone one was watching Piper use her charm speak to calm Nico down,  I was looking down at the floor near Nico and saw the shadows moving.

I was going to speak up, but I heard three very ancient voices.

The fates (shudder) wispered" Lord Zeus we can see you figured out that Nico and Hazel are children of Hades, but you must no reveal it he has to figure it out himself​."

Flashback over

Frank P.O.V.

Everyone has been paired off with a certain child of the big three and I got Thalia. Thalia and I were just walking around the out grounds of Olympus.

When I could see her nervous glances when she looked over the edge. Is she afraid of heights? No that's ridiculous she's a daughter of Zeus King of the sky so why is she looking so worried.

So I asked "what's wrong you keep throwing nervous glances over the edge?"

"Oh it's nothing just making sure there's no attacks."

"Thalia are you afraid of heights?"

"Who told you that was it Percy if it was Percy I'm going to kill him."