Even The Wise Fall

"Athena always has a plan" – Annabeth Chase

Percy P.O.V.

      After the discovery of Piper we have all been on are best behavior, but it's​ taken it's toll. It hit Annabeth the hardest because she can't read, rabble on about stuff or draw blue prints for more buildings.

     She looks ready to give up. My wise girl about to give up.... no.
I walked up to her and gave her a hug she cuddled into me.

     All I could think of was how mad Athena was going to be when she finds out who's my father. She still doesn't like me in my time and has be plotting to get to break us up.

    Like we've been together for years and you still can't except the fact I love your daughter.

     I just want to cuddle with my girlfriend and not​ have to worry about the​ gods, saving the world, or her crazy mother.

Annabeth's P.O.V

     I was cuddled into percy, and to be honest, it helped alot. I really want to just lay with Percy and talk about my plans for Olympus.

     I know Percy probably doesn't know what I'm talking about, but it's still nice that he listens to me. I know he listen because he always gives me feedback sometimes. I love him so much, he's the best.

     I wont ever tell him that though, that he's the best, I mean wouldn't want his ego to grow another head.

   Everyone has been a little more careful around the gods. Especially the children of the big three I know it's hard for them not to use their powers.

    Thalia has it the worst though with her fear of heights and how high we are on Olympus.

    Nico almost blew his cover yesterday when he got mad about Frank and Hazel being together, but I honestly think he's happy because when we were in the Hades cabin the last week I swear I saw Franzel t-shirts.

    If it's one thing I do not want to have Nico as my girlfriend's brother because if she even cries he's going to ring Frank up by his neck and kill him.

      Nico has a good heart and he means well I think he's just scared of losing another sister after what happened to Bianca.

   Okay enough thinking what can I do to talk about something educational sounding like an Athena kid. Oh I know I can ask Percy how schools doing.

"Seaweed brain how's school going," I asked looking at him, and to be honest he looked pretty scared.

"Well it's been good my grades are up to a C+ average and I joined the swim team and no I don't use my powers and it's all thanks to a certain daughter of Athena."

"That's good so your really like Wall mount high."

"Uh I don't go to Wall mount anymore I now go to Goode high."

"Why what happened,"  I question. Knowing his luck something monster related.

"Well let's just say there are a lot less evil math teachers."

"Okay just be more careful we don't need to repeat the first time we met".

"Oh your we so cute back then my wise girl was actually taller than me" he said while pinching my cheek.

      I smacked his hand away and thought back to when we were younger I had just met Percy and the first thing I thought was this boy is going to have a big ego, and I was right.

      Even if that boy with humongous ego have been the best thing ever happened to me he can never let me live down that he is now taller then me.

        I couldn't believe Piper was the first to get caught I thought it would be Thalia or Nico. For losing their tempers.

Athena P.O.V.

    I've been trying to guess who everyone's kids are, but they all are acting good mannered and not doing any thing.

    It's hard like Piper I never would have thought she was a daughter of Aphrodite if she didn't squeal.

       I can cross some people off my list of opinions like Grover, Rachel, and Piper. The ones I'm really studying closely are Thalia, Jason, Nico, and Hazel.

     Thalia and Jason because Thalia just screams power and every now and then Jason has the same vibe.

      Nico and Hazel because when Nico was mad I felt a huge blast of negative power in the room, but I still trying to figure out who their parents are.

     Now which gods did they say didn't have kids?

"Yes Lady Athena the gods with no kids in this room are Dionysus, Hephestus, Hestia, Apollo, Artemis, Demeter, Hera and Hermes."

    That's eight gods with no children, then Aphrodite with Piper so that leaves me, Ares, and The big three.

     I was thinking of this while walking past the court yard when I heard"and it's all thanks to a certain daughter of Athena."

     I looked over and saw Percy and Annabeth cuddling into each other. So Annabeth's my daughter, I look at her again and see her big gray eyes.

       How didn't I see this sooner all my children have my eyes, the same big gray eyes Annabeth has.

  -----------------Dinner Time-------------

          We all gathered in the dinning room for dinner. Today we had ambrosia and nectar for the gods and whatever​the demi-gods wanted.

          After we pass out all the food I plan on asking Annabeth if she is my daughter. If she say yes I will have one less demi-god to worry about.

            The food as finally been passed out so its​ time to ask my question. I rise from my chair and say"May I ask a question?"

"Yes lady Athena, but the same rules apply" Frank replied.

"Actually my question is for Annabeth" I said as I watched her and Percy stiffen.

"Anything​ lady Athena."

"Annabeth are you my daughter?"

        Annabeth sighed and said a yes before standing to her full height.

"Annabeth may you introduce yourself" my father said with an amused smile.

          She wispered a quick okay before sucking in a breath and starting.

"Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena, architect of Olympus, part of the quest to find the lightning bolt and the Golden Fleece to save Thalia's tree and part of the prophecy of the seven, holder of the sky,  Survivor of the underworld, Tartarus, the Sea of Monsters, the Labyrinth, and the island of Crete, part of two Wars the second Trojan War and the second giant war, finder of Athena's Parthenon, head counselor of the Athena cabin."

"Annabeth are you the hero whose Adventures we are reading about?" Poseidon asked.

"No lord Posideion but we are very good friends​."

"Well welcome daughter of Athena" Hera told my daughter, but all she could do is glare at her.

    That really is my daughter.

"Let's all retire to are rooms we have a long day tomorrow" I said before exiting with my daughter.