Part 1

Imagine singing your fave Disney song to try to cheer up the company.

You were sitting around the fire in dead silence. You looked to your right and to your left and see a glum look spread across the majority of the faces of the company. You were going determined to fix this. You start to think 'Mmmh. Well, music makes me happy. Maybe I'll sing for them.' And you being a big Disney fan you chose your fave song.

You start out singing softly and gradually get louder.(not loud enough to be heard by anyone who wasn't around the fire). "You think I'm an ignorant savage and you've been so many places I guess it must be so.But still I cannot see if the savage one is me. How can there be so much that you don't know, you don't know."

You didn't dare look up from the ground as you felt all eyes on you. "You think you own whatever land you land on. The earth is just a dead thing you can claim, but I know every rock and tree and creature has a life has a spirit has a name. You think the only people who are people are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew, you never knew. Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned? Can you sing with the voices of the mountain? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"

"Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest. Come taste the sun sweet berries of the earth. Come roll in all the riches all around you and for once never wonder what there worth. The rainstorm and the river are my brothers, the her on and the otter are my friends and we are all connected to each other in a circle in a hoop that never ends." and with a sudden burst of confidence you look up to face the rest of the company with a smile on your face.

"How high does the Sicamore grow? If you cut it down then you'll never know. And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon. For whether we are white or copper skinned, we need to sing with all the voices of the mountain. We need to paint with all the colors of the wind. We can own the earth and still, all you'll own is earth until. You can paint with all the colors of the wind." you finish. And immediately go back to staring at the ground. You slowly look up as you hear the company start to clap and you smile.

You saw what you thought was a smile on Thorin's face as Balin walks over to you. "You have a nice voice lass. Thank you, to hear sweet sounds as the one you make reminded me of home."

"It was no trouble, I enjoyed it. I love all types of music." you respond.

"You've given me an idea lass." Bofur says as he stands. Next thing you know Bofur is singing and pulls you off the boulder you were sitting on and starts dancing with you.

After a couple of songs, Thorin tells everyone to get some rest and has Dwalin and Bifur on watch for the night. You went to bed with a feeling of fulfillment, knowing that you lifted there spirits even if it was just for a night.