Chapter 1

A/N Wolf won the votes so I guess the reader is a wolf faunas and sorry for those who pick other animals. I recommend playing song now.

Reader's POV

" Hold them off," Roman said as he and some of the members started to transfer dust into bullheads.

We were standing our ground waiting for the doors to be opened or broken down. A few of the members tried blocking the entrance, but they soon were overpowered. I activated my semblance and 10 medieval knights appeared standing by my side. Huntsman and huntresses came barging in slicing and shooting men. The rest and I started shooting as well as running toward them with melee weapons. A hunter with a shield and sword came charging at me. My weapons blade came out and I blocked his sword. I knocked the sword out of his hands and shooting at him. He used his shield to block them. A female spartan jumped over him and kicked me back words. I fell to ground sliding. She was going to knock me out, until one of my friends tackled her into some crates. I stood up and went to help him until I see a female faunas get knocked down and drop her dagger.

A female with blonde hair was going to punch her until I jumped on her back distracting her. She threw me off and one of my knights sliced her, only to be punched and turn into crystal shards. I got up and picked up the female faunas. I looked toward the bullheads and saw they were leaving. I put down the girl behind some crates and went to continue to fight. Just as looked toward the fight. A member was thrown at me by a girl with a hammer, knocking me down. I rolled the body off me and checked his pulse. He was dead bleeding from his head. I sighed and called to retreat.

"Retreat! Retreat! There's to many!" I yelled before taking off for the girl I left.

I jumped over the crate and landed in front of her. She looked scared and terrified of what was happening.

" Come on! We need to leave." I held out my hand for her. She grabbed it and I pulled her up.

We started running toward the bullheads that weren't used. Some faunas got in the pilot seat while the others carried wounded inside. The girl and I went inside and the girl took a seat. I looked back to huntsmen and see that some stayed to cover our escape. The last member was going to get on but he was got in the back. I looked to the source and saw in was a girl in red. I dragged him inside while shooting at her. I hit her in the shoulder and the bullhead took off. I took a seat next to the deer faunas I saved.

"T-Thanks for saving me." She said with a small blush.

"It's was no trouble," I said reloading my guns.

The rest of the trip was silent. Once the bullhead landed we were in a camp in the woods. The doors opened and we started to help to wounded to the medical tent. I dragged the faunas, that was shot, into a stretcher. I heard a cough and I saw a woman with a red dress.

" Care to explain why the warehouse was attacked and we lost almost half of the dust. " she said to with a look of anger in her eyes.

" There was huntsmen. They barged in and started to attack us. I don't know how they found the place though," I told her. "I think th-"

" Don't think. Obey." She said to me looking into my eyes.

" I'm not a dog you train," I glared at her.

She walked up to me and fire appeared in her hands. She held it to my face and and asked me.

" Care to say that again," she inched the fire closer.

This brought the attention of everyone in the camp. Some members even brought out weapons just in case things went south.

" I don't know why Adam is afraid of you," I said then mumbled ," There's nothing to be afraid of."

She growled in anger. "What did you say," she hissed ready to burn me alive.

"Don't play with fire," I started to walk passed her ," it might burn you."

I walked away leaving some shocked faces before everyone went back to what they were doing. Just as I was going to enter my tent a hand grabbed me. I turned and saw it was the deer faunas.

" My name is Emily. What's yours," she said with a smile.

" (Y/N) ," I said before turning to her ," You need something."

"I just wanted to know the person who saved me," she said before walking to her tent.

I gave nod and entered my tent. I took of my mask and started to eat some left over meat. After I finished, I sat down on my bed before sharpening my blade.

A/N Forgot to add that your weapon uses lightning dust.