Chapter 3

Emily's POV

He hasn't come back and I'm starting to get worried. I was pacing around the camp thinking about him. Maybe he's on his way back. What if something happened to him?!

"Why am I worried about him so much?" I thought before a small blush appeared on my cheeks.

"I think I know why." I was blushing a rose red and I had a small smile.

Before I could think some more I heard a bullhead nearby. I looked up and saw a bullhead landing. The door opened and (Y/N) walked out holding his side. I immediately rushed to him and gave him a hug.

"Where were you and how did you get back?!" I yelled hugging him tightly.

"It's a long story and I need to get patched up," he told me before returning the hug.

I let go of him with a blush on my face. He smiled a little before walking off to the medical tent. I went to my tent and lied down, taking a small nap with a smile.

~time skip~

A day has passed and (Y/N) is still healing. I walked toward the medical tent and saw (Y/N) laying down on a bed. I walked up to him and sat down in a chair next to his bed. He still had his mask on so I couldn't see his eyes. I tapped his arm and he opened his eyes. He saw me and smiled.

Reader's POV

"What are you doing here," I asked her with a small smile.

"I just came to visit you to see how were you doing." She answered with a little blush.

"Well as you can see I'm doing fine." I told her, before noticing her thinking of something. "What's on your mind."

"Why did you help me all those time." She asked concerned.

I sighed before remembering what happened before I joined the white fang.

"You remind me of someone I couldn't save before I joined the white fang." I told her.

"Oh," her voice had worry in it ," I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"It's ok,"  I sat up, trying to ignore the little pain I felt," the person was girl who was attached by huntsman. I guess the huntsman thought her family were apart of the white fang. I was going to visit her so we can hang out, but once I got there her house was destroyed. Her parents on the ground dead and I saw with some rubble on her. I ran to her side trying to see if she was alive. Then it hit me, she was dead along with her family. I ran back to my apartment and grabbed my weapons and signed up for the white fang. When I saw you in danger it just reminded me of that moment."

I didn't realize, that I was crying. Emily hugged me an I hugged back crying into her shoulder. After some time I stopped crying and wiped my tears away.

"Thanks," I told her ," so why did you join the white fang."

"Oh ," she was thinking," I joined because a lot of faunas can't stand up for them self. I was bullied when I was a kid. Just because I'm a faunas and they discriminated me. Then I found the white fang and they treated me with respect. "

I hugged her and patted her head. "Don't worry no one will discriminate you now." Emily smiled at me, then blushed dark red.

"(Y/N) I have something to say to you." She bit her lip.

"Sure, what is it," I noticed she was fidgeting a little.

"I-I like y-you," she said with a blush.

"I like you too," I told her minding nothing of it.

"No I-I like you m-more in a r-romantic way." Now it was my turn to blush.

"O-Oh I uh." She looked at me before pulling me in a kiss.

She held on my face as my eyes were wide behind my mask. I slowly sank into it, before kissing back. She pulled away before smiling.

"I guess that makes us a thing," she said before getting up.

"I guess it does." She turned to me before waving.

"I see you in the morning." She left an I lied back down.

A/N here's some back ground information.

When the reader was telling the story he was 16 and when Emily was telling her story she was right. Right now the reader is 18 and Emily is 17. Oh an don't mind the song. Friend choose it ,but it's pretty good.