Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV

After my rescue, we started to rally other faunas to join our cause to stop the White Fang. We needed an army to help us and if we fail, then more people will die. We had a lot of faunas join us from deer to wolves to owls. We had our own base and this base is undetectable from both White Fang and the Law. We have walls and shelter. We have over 200 faunas join, but I know the White Fang have more. Emily teaches in health and teamwork, while I teach how to use fire arms and melee weapons. The other faunas that helped during my rescue teaches strategy and hand to hand combat. Right now, everyone is walking around talking to friends except for one. He was sitting down on a bench looking at the sky for some reason. I walked up to him and noticed it was Reishin. He never talked to anyone even if it's a team building exercise. He was always quiet l, but did his work.

"Why are you alone." I asked him

"That's none of you business." He looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"Why are you so isolated from everyone." I stood in front of him.

"Like I said It's none of your business." He looked up at me with his eyes furrowed.

"Look, I know you don't like people, but you have to talk to people so they can have your back." I told him sitting down next to him.

"What if they don't," he looks at me then looks at the sky. " Then what."

"Trust me. People always has your back." I looked forward to see someone eating a piece of a dust crystal.

"Remember what I said," he gave a slight nod before I left.

I got up and walked to the kid. He noticed me and almost immediately put the crystal away. I stood there waiting to see if something would happen.

"Uh, h-hey Mr. (L/N)," he smiled nervously.

"What are you doing," I asked him. He stared at me before he sighed and took out a piece of fire dust.

"I was having a bit of a s-snack," he told me.

What's your name," I asked him

"My names Kaiden, sir," he told. " Am I in trouble."

"No your not," I looked at the fire dust and saw a piece bitten off. " Why are you eating dust."

"It's part of my semblance," I raised a brow. " You see, I can eat dust and spit it out as an element. Plus the dust taste decent."

I shook my head before getting an idea. " So you can eat dust and turn it into the element and spit it out." He nodded before taking another bite and spit it at a campfire, bursting it into flames.

"You might come in handy when we fight the White Fang." I told him before leaving.

I walked to my tent when I saw Emily laying down on our bed. I took of my coat and mask. I laid down next to her before turning and hugging her, closing my eyes.

"Long day," she said, then turned and faced me.

"Yeah," I smiled at her ," Once we win the fight with the White Fang, we can finally settle down and have a family."