Chapter 6

Reader's POV

My head is aching. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a dark room with little light.

"I must be in a cell" I thought .

I got up and walked to only to fall back down. I looked at my leg and saw a chain wrapped around it. I followed the chain and saw it was connected to the floor. I sighed and sat down looking at the entrance of the door.

~time skip~

A couple days had passed and I was keeping track. I heard a pair of footsteps and food slide under the door.

"Eat up, you traitor" A member said as they walked away. I picked up a slice of bread and took a bite.

I finished the bread and saw it there was a drink. I took a sip and immediately spit it out. I threw the drink and it hit the wall. I then heard a couple pair of footsteps, rapidly getting closer.

"(Y/N). Are you there," a quiet voice spoke. I got up and got close enough to the door.

"Yes, I'm here ," I heard some shuffling before the door was hit and a dent was made.

I quickly moved to the wall and got as close as I could get. The door was hit again and again and again before it blew back and hit the ground. There was dust and debris everywhere.  I slowly moved to where the door was and revealed myself. I looked through door and saw Emily and a couple other members standing by her. She smiled before running up and hugging me. I hugged back and felt her tighten her hug.
She pulled away and kissed me. It was short, but passionate.

"Come on, Let's get out of here." One of the members said.

"My weapons, do you have them?" I asked. One of them handed me my weapons and I cut the chain that was connected to the shackle on my leg.

I stretched and and walked out and saw a white fang body on the ground.

"Don't worry, he's unconscious," Emily reassured me.

I nodded and we jogged toward the exit. There was two guards there. They noticed us, but before they could do anything the two members, with us, tackle them into the wall of the door frame, rendering them unconscious. One of them opened the door and looked around and signaled the coast was clear. We walked outside and made our way to the docking bay. While jogging there, I reloaded my guns with electrical rounds. A couple members there were loading crates on to a bullhead. One noticed me and I shot him. The rest looked over only to get electrocuted or knocked out. One of the members got into the bullhead while rest of us were getting in the back. I guess they noticed because some of the white fang members started to shoot at us. The pilot pulled up and flew away.

"Ok. Since we can't go back, what are we going to do." Emily asked looking at me. I felt almost everyone's eyes on me. I started to think before looking outside.

"We are going to take back the White Fang." Emily had a bewildered expression.

"What do you mean. We can't take on and army like theirs." I continued to think before opening a crate and saw a lot of weapons.

"Then we'll start our own." I told them.

A/N Like I asked at Ice Cream. I'm going to be accepting two OC's for this book and remember I forgot to add no over powered characters. The image at the top is your mask and you get to pick which one. The rest of the masks are for your army and here is a symbol you guys pick.

 The rest of the masks are for your army and here is a symbol you guys pick

This one

It's the black one not the red

Name
Age
Gender
Appearance
Personality
Weapon(s)
Other