Chapter 2

Reader's POV

I was in a bullhead with several other members and Emily. Just as the bullhead landed we jumped out and started to take the dust from the docks. I see Emily having a little trouble. I went over and helped her take the dust inside. She smiled and I just nodded before going to get more. Before I could load anymore onto the bullhead a girl black went behind Roman and put a blade to his throat. I aimed my guns at her, with everyone else. She took off her bow and revealed her ears to us and said.

"Brothers of the white fang! Why are you aiding this scum." She yelled as some of us, including me, lowered our weapons a little.

"Don't you see girly. The White Fang and I are going on business." Roman said as another bullhead started to land, distracting the girl.

Roman shot under their feet, with his cane, separating them. The girl got blasted back as Roman aimed his cane at her. The girl regained her composure and ran at Roman. He was about shoot at her, but a monkey faunas dropped a banana peel on his face.

"You're not the brightest banana of the bunch," he said throwing the banana peel away, before getting kicked.

"He's mine!" The girl said as she start swinging her sword at him.

I ran at the monkey faunas and started to shoot him. The proved useless as he blocked all of them with his staff. My weapons blade came out and we locked weapons.

"So your the guy that shot my friends leader." He said pushing forward, pushing me to the ground a little.

I slide under his legs and shot him a couple times in his back. He growled before his staff turned into nunchucks. He swung his weapon at me, which I blocked, before kicking me to the ground. I groaned a little looking at him and noticing him going to help his friend. I went get up, but stumbled a little. Emily saw me struggling and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I guess it's my turn helping you," she said with a smile.

I smiled a little before noticing some more people coming. I realized its the girl I shot a week ago and some other people I saw expert one, a female. The girl in red ran forward in an attempt to take down Roman only for her to get launched back to her friends. The girl that I haven't seen, saw this and brought out swords from her back. Some of the members tried stopping her only to get sliced down immediately. A bullhead landed behind us and Roman ran towards it.

"Go help the wounded inside. I'll cover you escape." I stood up and began walking forward.

"What about you." She said

"Just get the wounded inside I'll be right behind you." She nodded before dragging a member inside.

Two other members walked up beside me weapons ready. The girl with the swords saw us and began to float/walk over here. We ran toward her blocking any sword in coming. One member was thrown toward some crates while the other was picked and slammed into me. I slid across the grown against a crate. The member was slammed into the ground. I sat up against the crate looking toward the bullhead seeing them take off.

Ruby's POV

"Look Weiss, I'm sorry I didn't tell you tell-" Blake was interrupted by Weiss.

"Do you know how long we were looking for you. Two days. And in those two days i realized that I don't care." She said .

"You don't?" Blake said confused.

"No and when you have something to say to us," she looks at the monkey faunas ," not go with someone else."

"Ok," Blake said relieved.

"I'm still not sure about you though," she said pointing at him, which caused him to nervously laugh.

I heard a cough and turned to see the same White Fang soldier who shot me. I guess Yang noticed to because she went up to him and picked him up by the collar.

" Look what I found." She said throwing him in front of us.

"We might get answers of where Roman is if we bring him to our dorm we can interrogate him.." I said looking down at him.

He look at me and said. "How's your shoulder," only to get picked up by Yang and was about to punch him.

"Yang we can't get answers if he's dead." Blake said as Yang sighed as she dropped him and knocking him out.

~time skip~

Reader's POV

I groaned as I woke up sitting in a chair at a table. I felt my face and noticed my mask is still on. I heard footsteps and saw the same blonde that knocked me. She slammed his fist into the table and said.

" Do you know where Roman is." I stayed quiet only knocked down by said girl. "Not gonna talk. Then I'll beat it out of you."

I noticed my weapons not to far from me. She went for a quick jab to my head. I ducked and grabbed my weapons before looking to see the three from before blocking the door. I look around and saw the window. I saw the blonde went for the punched at me, only for me to grab her arm and launch myself off of her breaking through the window. I didn't really plan ahead because I landed on a bullhead the was flying around. I saw pilot and he was shocked to see me. I climbed around and opened the hatch. I went to the pilot seat and knocked him out before going to base.

A/N I know sucky chapter. I don't remember most of the scenes. So bare with me.