Chapter 4

A/N Warning discretion is advised.

Reader's POV

Today I can get back up and finally stretch. I got up from the bed and left the medical tent. As I got out, I bumped in Emily.

"Oh! Hey (Y/N)." She said happily.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out today."  I asked only to be tackle in a hug.

"Yes!" She practically yelled.

"Ok, I'll see you at the docking bay at 6:50" I told her as she nodded and we went to prepare our selves for the date. (You pick which one at the top).

~ Time Skip ~

I fixed up my hair and looked at the time to see it was 6:37. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled before walking out my tent, without my mask. I walked to the docking bay and saw Emily wearing a dress the went passed her knees and it was dark blue with white. She noticed me and waved at me. I waved back and we went inside the bullhead. The bullhead rose from the ground and went to Vale. After awhile the bullhead landed and we both went to restaurant that served both races.

As went entered the waiter looked at us and smiled.

"What can I do for the two of you love birds." As she said that Emily and I blushed.

"A table for two," she nodded before taking us to a table.

We sat downed and looked at our menu to see what we will order.

"So what are you ordering," I asked her, starting a small conversation.

"A salad and probably lemonade," she answered. "What are you ordering."

"I'm probably going to get (F/F) and wine," I told her.

She nodded and looked at me before asking.

"Do you agree of how Adam runs the white fang," she told me.

"Technically no, but what can we do." She thought for a minute before the waiter came and took our orders. Once he left we resumed the conversation.

"We can leave and start a new life," she told me.

"But we'll be known as traitors and probably get hunted down by Adam." She was going to say something until our food came.

We started to eat enjoying each other's company. That was until it was ruined by two guys coming up to our table. One guy had a coat and short hair, while the other guy had tank top and combed back hair. One guy went around and stopped behind me, resting a hand on my shoulder. The other guy with the coat slammed his palm down on the table, slightly scaring Emily.

"Well you look at that. Two animals having a nice dinner date." The guy with coat said smirking slightly. He looked at me and smirked. " Animals aren't supposed to sit at the table."

He kicked me off the chair and laughed his head off. I went to get up, but kicked me back down.

"Hey! Leave him alone," Emily yelled/shouted.

"What are you going to do about it, bitch." He said slowly walking to her. She was terrified as she was backing up a little. He suddenly pushed her to the ground and laughed.

That pushed me over the edge as I jumped to my feet. The guy with tank top went to stop only for me to elbow him and slam his head into the table. His body fell to the ground and the other guy tackled me to the ground. He then start to punch me face a couple times. I rolled us over to where I was on top, punching his face. After a few punches Emily pulled me off of him. I regained my composure and looked around to see everyone look away, either afraid or trying hide that they were staring. I grab Emily's hand and we walked out, paying for the food.

As we were walking back to the bullhead Emily stopped me by pulling my sleeve.

"Are you ok," she asked me putting her plan on my cheek.

"I should be asking you that," I told her. She giggled before hugging me.

I hugged back only for her to pull away and kiss me. I almost immediately kissed back holding her. After a few seconds we separated and went back to the camp.