It was the summer of 2017... PunMaster100 was like yo I know about tagging.

And I was like yo, 'don't tag me', 'yeet I tagged you anyway' and I was like. 'Well fuck I hate you now' and PunMaster100 was like 'yea that's cool'

To start my dear PunMaster100 I would like you to know I hate you dearly my darling.

Commentception^^

Commentception^^

Basically 13 facts about you, you can't back out, hate me all I want if I tag you I won't care, and you can tag me back but please don't be an asshole. I'm not gonna do number 3 cause I'm to lazy so don't worry k. Then tag 13 more people or whatever, it's not like I'm gonna count...

If I have tagged you before I'm not sorry, and I'm to lazy to check if I have. Love you all 💜.

I like bold better so I'm gonna use it from now on okay? Okay.

1.) I'm gay

2.) I like to be creative

3.) I guess you could call me pastel emo, I love flower crowns and pastel colors and all the emo bands

4.) I ship everything. It's usually gay, but I ship everything.

5.) I like to sing... I'm not sure how good it am but...

6.) I like acting too.. I got the drama department award, out of a bunch of other people cause I had straight   A+ in drama all year so that's cool.

7.) I'm currently listening to My Chemical Romance on Pandora and it always thinks it's perfectly fine to g note me like the fluff Pandora? Not cool.

8.) I can rap Heavydirtysoul and part of Rap God by Eminem.

9.) I like so much music. On the tøp (hehe) of my mind MCR, FOB, P!ATD, TØP, Melanie Martinez, Paramore, Halsey, Linkin Park, Eminem, Flyleaf (I reccomend it, but not the new singer the old one.) Etc.

10.) I have a Cat and a Guinea pig

11.) I'm in AP math classes with two of my friends so at least I've got them..

12.) I was cleaning yesterday and I found a picture of my entire 3rd grade class at my old school district and almost started crying cause I miss everyone...

Finally lucky number 13.) I'm gay.

But in all seriousness for number 13 I thought I would say I'm 13 years of age as of April 2nd, 2017. I'm turning 14 next year so that will be an experience. Then again everything is an experience if you haven't experienced it and even then it still is.

I wanted to add another thing, I really like writing, I write poems (cheeky self promotion go read my poems) I write all of my monologues for drama, and most of my duets.

Oh right now to tag people.

ALLYSUNA
tommy_gamer_101
MahBoiNagisa
TruttiFrutty
overthinkinglester
articulaterosepose
imonlyhereforPhan0
PartyPoison334
fandiot
unsignifiphant-
honestlyphan_ honestly you need to update your new book please I love it
Pharanuff
There you go 13 people who are going to waste their precious time on nothing 🙃

That's all for this episode of I want death, tune in next time where I steal the souls of even more innocent followers! So long and goodnight everybody!