Tag! Tag! Smile for the tag, answer the questions, won't you be a good tagger!

Nobody here, thinks that your perfect, this will only prove their suspicions.
I'm a little btch for Melanie Martinez.

Alright, now sit up, shut down and listen.

^that thing. You do that thing.

PunMaster100

^that thing. You blame that thing.

1.) Demisexual.

2.) I'm a fucking badass pringle

3.) Raindrops on roses, and girls in white dresses, it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses. Shades of the sheets before all the stains, and a few more of my least favorite things. Oh, I must've misread. Oh well.

4.) My extensive list of hobbies includes, sleeping, eating, and mindless scrolling.

5.) My goal is too not die before I'm 23. At 24, all bets are off.

6.) Friends are nice to each other. Best friends will kill each other and nobody will question it.

7.) Honestly I'm so confused rn, because I'm emotionally attached to one, but the other one is like smol, and I think I love them, and I'm not sure if it's platonic or not, and they're going through a breakup right now *cough I want to kill his sorry ass for making my bean hurt cough*, and I swear I'm the only one that's been nice and supportive to them, and I want to kill everyone who hasn't tried to stop them hurting themselves or make them want to hurt themselves. And we just hung out today, and they were so cute and I just. I dunno.

8.) The ones that don't make me want to hurt them, or others because of them *glares*.🖕🖕🖕

9.) The edible kind.

10.) I have slight anger issues... *glares again*

11.) Assassin if I'm lucky. But if not maybe a singer? A writer, a photographer? A lawyer perhaps? Most likely I'll be stuck in some dead end job, but whatevs.

britishweeaboo
-satansstar-
goodnightsocialite_
popcandy118
Fangirlingismything_
DistressedOut
Little_Phan_cookie
itsmyonlywish
TheMaddestOfHats

You hurt them and I'll be after you.

Cheers!😄