Mister Master Of 100 Puns has risen from the dead and tagged me.

PunMaster100. Need I say more? This tagging war shall never end.

I dyed my hair half blue and half pink yesterday and I'm quite fond of it.

1.) TWO?! You expect me too be able to choose only two of my favourite vocalists?
Shit, I dunno Beebo the forehead queen and Ryan rose. For variety let's add in Patrick Stump with that soul voice👌

2.) The Holy emo quartet, D12, Linkin Park, Flyleaf, The Pierces, The Ready Set, Evanescence, Creeper, The Killers, and more

3.) I'm assuming music, but my brain went to books so I'll say alternative music fantasy books.

4.) Breadbin! At The Forehead doesn't count!? What ever shall I do!?
In reality, Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Gerard Way, Tyler Joseph (previously)

5.) All of the good ones mentioned above and more.

6.) The Pierces, The Ready Set, Fall Out Boy.

7.) I wanna see Fall Out Boy sooo badly, but there's also Halsey.

8.)Jackspedicey and Merkiploo. I was a big Spediceyploo shipper and my friend introduced me to lemoms of the same nature. I have no regerts.

9.) Mister master of 100 puns from above. Actually not sure how we met, but it was somewhere on this site and I'm counting it. I've met all of my followers from my or others works, etc.

THEINTERNETISQUEER still best username 2k17
Caseysio
Pembi2005
BETHTHEKILLJOY
princess_Aiona
DefendDaPotter
emotrinitylittleshit meeeeee
BuddyDaisy1
SugarSkullCandy
Literal_phan_trashee

Take this as a lesson tag writers, do not put number limits on a fangirl. We freak out and break them.
Till next time as I'm sure it shall be, I bid thee farewell.