Do Not Disturb

I feel that y'all will really like this story. Comment as you read and vote as you please, please😅...

*says like Beyonce in
Flawless Remix* Onika...Pov

May 23, 2016
L.A
8:47PM

"Great show Nicki." A member from my team said as I walked passed him into my dressing room. I nodded with a slight smile and closed the door sighing. Just as I was about to get undressed my head stylist walks in with a wardrobe cart.

"Kim what are you doing?!" I slightly yell as she began to hold up each and every outfit to me.

"You have to go to an after party tonight. Requested by the boss herself." She said raising another outfit up. I pushed it away pouting.

"But I'm tired. Why do I have to go?" I asked dodging each outfit she held up.

"Bosses request, stay still." She said.

"Ooo, perfect. Get cleaned up and put this one on and I'll be back to do your hair and face. I huffed snatching the outfit and took a quick shower and put the dress on looking at myself in the mirror.

Kim came back minutes later with her makeup and hair kit sitting it down

"Isn't the dress a bit too short?" I asked her pulling downwards at the hem of my dress. She looked me over and smiled.

"Nope. It's perfect." She said groping my ass. I let a slight moan slip from my lips and she smirked.

"Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, what is Rihanna doing with all that ass?" She questioned sitting me down.

"Exactly what I want her to do. Now make me pretty." I said.

"You're already beautiful." She said.

"Kim, Don't you start this bullshit." I said raising my hand up looking at her through the mirror. She nodded and I reached for my phone.

"Nicki sit still." She said annoyed. Are you mad or nah? I rolled my eyes going through my messages. I looked to see if Rihanna had texted me or even called me back yet but she hadn't. I frowned. It's not like her to do that.

"Where is Robyn?" I questioned turning around in my seat making Kim huff.  She turned my head back straight I slapped her hands away.

"Nicki I don't know where she is, she's probably in her dressing room getting ready. Turn back around so I can finish this." She said.