The Nuisance

Onika's POV

"I can tell you lying, get the fuck out, don't yell at me!" I yelled as Robyn tried to explain herself.

"Nika damn! Shut up and listen ta mi!" She yelled.

"No you shut up and listen to me! Ain't shit for you to explain, Robyn. You cheated and you tryna' make people believe it was me? Why? What are you lying for?! Better yet, tell me this, how long have you been cheating and lying to me?" I questioned with red puffy eyes. Robyn stood there with her jaw locked and eyes narrowed. She had no reason to be mad at me, but yet she looked like she wanted to jump at any given moment.

"Nika, come on now-

"No. Tell it how it is Robyn. Stop bullshitting with me!" I yelled.

"Ain't nobody bullshitting ya Nika damn. If ya shut ya big mouth ass up and lemme justify I could clear da shit up!" She yelled.

"How do you justify lies- whatever, ok. Go." I said cutting myself off, giving her the time to 'justify' herself.

"K, first of all, I didn't tell dem bitches dat ya cheated. Mel bum ass did." She said.

"Mel? Melissa, your manager?!" I yelled and she nodded.

"Yeah, she said dat it would make my image look bad if it came out dat I cheated on yuh. Babeh I promise I didn't mean for dis shit ta happen. If I would 'ave known-

"Shut the fuck up. You wouldn't have said shit just like you ain't shit for the past few days. Yo ass lying to protect yo image? What about me? Have you ever thought about me and how I would feel about it? You already on my shit list Robyn, I just don't understand-

"I'm sorry Nika! Is dat wha ya wan ta 'ear? I kno' I messed up. I'm sorry okey." She said as baby tears drops formed from her eyes. I could do nothing but laugh at her weak tears. She didn't even mean it. I could see the laughter and deception in her eyes.

"Actually that's not what I was tryna hear at all. What I want to hear right now is the sound of my door being shut on your way out my damn hotel. Get out." I said. She slowly made her way towards my door and looked at me with a slight smirk. She walked up to me and place a soft kiss on my lips and I quickly pushed her off.

"Get out." I said softly. She walked and stood just on the outside of my door still looking at me. Her puppy eyes made me soften a little but I quickly mugged her.

"You look so dumb right now, please leave. Trying to apologize ain't gon get you no where with me. Actions speak louder than words Robyn." I said closing the door on her.

"I love ya!" She yelled from the other side. I opened my door back and she was leaning up against the wall.

"Don't say shit you don't mean. When you talk to me be real. Get the fuck outta here Robyn." I said. I hated when people used meaningful words to their advantage. Robyn knew I hated it and that's why she did it.

"I'll be back fa ya princess. And I do mean it. I love ya', to death." She smirked. She rubbed my cheek and I flinched away. She walked off to the elevator hand hit the down button.

.**

Two weeks had passed by and the rumor of 'me cheating' on Rihanna had gone viral, almost breaking the Internet. I was stressing at the fact that everyone who was once for me is now against me. Even members from my team wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't cheat. It was really getting out of hand. Beyonce had offered to become my
permanent driver and I agreed to the idea. Right now we were heading to my rehearsal practice for the upcoming barbershop 3 movie and something on the radio had caught my attention. I stopped scrolling through my timeline and looked up and saw Beyonce staring back at me with the same look.