Her House

Beyonce's POV

"Ok so what you want me to do about it?" Nicki asked frustratedly. She sat in the back seat of my SUV on her way to her house from us leaving the restaurant. She'd been talking on the phone for the past 36 minutes and from the way she had been responding, I knew she didn't like this person. The only person Nicki didn't like that she still had to associate herself with was Tatiana. Tatiana was her new management. Nicki told me somethings about her and from what I heard, she's a bitch.

"So what? You want me to just stop what I'm doing and fly out there 15 minutes from now?" Nicki question. I looked at her through the rear view mirror. Her face scrunched up as she received more information.

"So? Just cause I got a private jet doesn't mean I can access it at anytime. My pilot and I talk and set up arrangements before I fly. He has a family and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to up and leave in 15 minutes. So tell them to find someone else cause I can't and won't do it. A Wendy's commercial is not important. Ion even eat Wendy's." Nicki said shaking her head.

"And by the way, if you keep getting me these shitty ass assignments to do Ima cut you from my team. I hired you to build my publicity, not to put me in commercials for restaurants like I'm just startin out in the game." Nicki said and she hung up. I chuckled and she looked up from her phone at me.

"What are you laughing at?" She questioned with a smile as she looked at me through the mirror.

"You." I said.

"What I did that was so funny to you?" She asked.

"You got mad, it was funny. That long ass conversation you had and then the way you ended. You have to look at it from my point of view." I said keeping my eyes on the road. Nicki only nodded with a hmm sound.

**

It was 10 something at night and I had just gotten home, where I used to permanently stay at before I became Nicki Minaj. Beyonce put the car in park as I gathered my things.

"Thanks for driving all the way out here." I thanked Beyonce.

"No problem.." She said looking at me through the mirror. She sounded like she had more to stay but was insure if she should say it. I gave her another look to be sure she was done talking before I opened my door.

"Nicki, can I uh.." She trailed off. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked nervous as ever. I chuckled lightly to myself at her shyness.

"I had a really good time with you tonight and I was wondering um, do you want to do it again sometime? I mean if you don't want to its fine I just-

"Pick me up tomorrow around 8 in the morning. I'm all the way free tomorrow so you can get me all to yourself." I said. I could see the excitement filling in as a smile on her face.

"Ok. I'll be here at 8 sharp." She said cheesing. I couldn't help but laugh. She's so cute when she's nervous and excited.

Beyonce's POV

I quickly got out the car and helped Nicki with her things while in my head I was jumping for joy. If she hadn't been standing here I probably would have ran around in circles screaming to the word how happy i was that she agreed to go on a second date with me. But did she consider it a date? I sighed feeling my excitement leave my body as thoughts of Nicki only wanting to be friends and nothing more clouded my mind.

"Beyonce?" She questioned. I looked at her trying to put on a smile.

"Yea?" I asked.

"What's wrong? I've been looking at you for a minute and you seem down all of a sudden." She said.