It Goes Down In The A.M.

Nicki's POV
9:23AM
January 8, 2017

I woke up in completely, absolute darkness. I knew it had been early in the morning but not this early. After feeling and moving around, I had come to realize that I was tangled up in my blanket and that it had been practically smothering me the entire time. I started to move around frantically until I was able to pull it free from over my head and got a bad first impression of the morning sun of July 8th. I closed my eyes to let them adjust to the slightest bit of light that snuck past my eyelids until I was ready to open them.

Seconds later I squinted my eyes open and looked around. I sat up slowly looking to my right to see Beyonce. She laid sprawled out on her stomach with no cover. Her legs in the shape of a four and her arms tucked away under the pillow as her head rested to the side looking in my direction. I looked closely to see she had been drooling. Her mouth practically sinking in her drool. I scrunched my face up and ignored those details and settled for the fact of how cute she looked while sleeping, well aside from the fact she had her mouth wide open with light snores that abandoned it, she was adorable. I yawned getting out of bed and entered my bathroom for a shower. I stripped out of my shirt and got into the shower.

**

About an hour later, I stepped out of the steaming hot shower and open the bathroom door as the steamy fog ran wildly out of my bathroom, trespassing into my bedroom. The cold wisps of air attacking my bare body from every which way while my wet hair showered my back. Bey had still been asleep and it was now 10:53AM. I walked out of the room and went into my room in search of something to wear. I settled for a tank top and a pair of shorts that damn near gave a full view of my ass. I slid some footies on my feet and headed for the kitchen.

After realizing I only had oatmeal and bread, I decided I needed to go shopping. I debated on whether or not I should wake bey and tell her but it really shouldn't take me that long. Orrrrrrrrrr instead......

"Wassup?" Ice answered on the first ring.

"Good morning to you too." I chuckled. He laughed and cleared his throat.

"My bad. Good morning, wassup?" He asked getting right back to his original question.

"Can you do me a favor pretty please?" I begged batting my eyelashes as if he could see me.

"Are you batting your eyelashes..." He asked. I agreed and he sighed.

"What you need?" He sighed again. I smiled.

"Can you run to the store for me and get a whole lot of food that you would yourself for breakfast, lunch and dinner? You have good taste in food so I trust you." I said.

"Ight. I'll be there later." He said.

"Baby who you talkin to?" I could hear a woman's voice in the background. She sounded like she'd just woke up.

"Nobody. Just Nicki." He replied. I scrunch my face up.

"So I'm a nobody now? Last time I checked and you checked I was Nicki Minaj, what happened between that time and now?" I questioned with folded arms.

"Who is Nicki?!" The woman yelled. I smirked.

"Nicki you know what I mean and Sharon go back to sleep." He said.

"Hell no! Who the fuck is Nicki and why are you saying you'll see her later? No the hell you won't!" She yelled.

"It's Nicki Minaj! I'm her bodyguard." He said annoyed.

"Nicki Minaj my ass! You expect me to believe that?" She answered.

"Put me on speaker." I laughed.

"Hello?" I called out.

"You better stay yo ass away from my man and lose his goddamn number hoe!" The woman yelled. I sat my phone down and walked away before I woke bey up with my loud ass. Once I felt calm enough I picked the phone back up.

"FaceTime me. Hoes needa be direct, direct I see." I said calmly. We were now FaceTiming and Ice put her on camera.

"Oh shit! Nicki Minaj?!" She questioned. She got closer to the camera trying to look at me.

"Bitch back up its a camera not a fuckin microscope." I said. She sat back apologizing.

"Bullshit, Ice you still coming through?" I asked. He nodded and she kept apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Nicki." She said.

"Yea ok. Bye." I said.

"Baby you think Nicki Minaj upset with me? I'm her biggest fan and I can't-

I hung up the phone rolling my eyes. Bey need to wake her ass up. I walked back up the stairs seeing bey sitting up in my bed watching tv.

"Hey." She smiled. I frowned folding my arms. I walked in further.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"How long have you been up? You didn't try to come and find me?" I asked climbing back in bed.

"Like five minutes and I knew you were downstairs and I didn't feel like walkin to be honest." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well anyways, your cousin is bringing us food so we can last for the weekend." I said. Bey nodded.

"You're boring as shit when you wake up, you know that? I'm feel like I'm doing all the talking." I said and she looked at me.

"That's because you are." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yea I don't like this you. Go back to being shy bey cause dis ain't working." I said pointing up and down at her.

"I just woke up, can I adjust first?" She laughed. I nodded.

"I guess." I mumbled. She laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

"Good morninnnnnnn." She said in a raspy voice. I smiled.

"Good morning."
______________________________________

What y'all thinking?