Break It Down

A/N: I swear her lil short ass can get it❤️😍😍😍💦💦💧🍕don't ask where the pizza came from I just really like pizza.

Beyonce's POV
January 9, 2017
11:23AM

Nicki giggled over breakfast at a food court in the mall. She laughed as I cleaned the spilled syrup off my white shirt. I was pissed, but her giggle made me laugh too. I looked up once I've done all I could do for my shirt and instantly I was mad again. Robyn sat at another table with a female and they looked to be more than just keeping each other company. She had her hand on the other woman's thigh whispering things in her ear.

"Wow." I said dryly. Nicki stuffed a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"What?" She asked. I nodded my head in the direction of Robyn and her hoe. Nicki turned around but I stopped her before she could give herself away.

"Don't just look at her." I said. Nicki nodded and slightly shifted her eyes looking in Robyn's direction acting as if she was getting something out of her teeth. I laughed.

"Really?" I asked

"Really?" I asked. She giggled and shrugged and averted her attention back to Robyn. The longer she stared the more her happiness disappeared. I was now looking at gloomy Nicki.

"Nicki don't trip off her. It was her lost to begin with.  Besides, you're here with me, right?" I asked. She sighed and nodded quickly coming back to her normal state.

"Yes, I'm happily here with you." She smiled. I nodded and ate a piece of pancake.

"Oh my god, she's looking at me." Nicki said lowly as she practically tried to hide behind her hand. I scrunched my face up. I was high key tired of Nicki's obsession with Robyn. Well it's not an obsession but she's always bringing her up. It was annoying.

"So? Let her look." I said reaching for her hand. Nicki blushed and pulled her hand away causing me to frown.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"I just don't want to bring any attention to us to make her want to say something." She said. I nodded dryly.

"K." I said and continued to eat.

"You're not mad are you?" She asked.

"Mad for what? That my girl can't be herself with me cause she worried about what her ex is going to say? Nah, I'm chillin." I said pulling my phone out. Nicki pouted.

"Baby don't be like that." She said. My eyes widen.

"You might want to lower your voice or Robyn might hear you, you know she might say something." I copied her being petty. Nicki practically threw a tantrum in her seat as I looked at her.

"Are you done?" I asked. She huffed and got up out her seat, heading for the restrooms. I shook my head.  Minutes later, I saw Robyn get up and make her way to the restroom causing my face to turn all the way up. Nicki should be done by now. My leg bounce in anticipation as I waited for Nicki to walk through the doors. When she didn't I took it upon myself to go in after her. Robyn stood at the sink facing Nicki's stall. I could see Nicki's heels facing forward and looked confused.

"Robyn go away and leave me alone. I'm here with someone and I'm sure she wouldn't like you touching me in the way you did." She said angrily.

"Is dis da' 'she' yuh wa talkin' 'bout?" Robyn asked. Nicki unlocked the door and gasped when she saw me. Her shirt was unbutton revealing her blue bra and I looked at her.

"Fuck happened Nic?" I asked.

"Ya' hoe couldn't keep ha hands off meh." Robyn smirked.

"No you couldn't keep your hands off me!" She yelled pointing at her undone shirt.

"I mean, issa lot ta touch babeh." Robyn smirked. Now it was my turn to speak.

"Nic, get out." I said glaring at Robyn. Nicki gasped and Robyn laughed.

"She Finna beat mi ass?" Robyn chuckled.

"Bey no. It's fine. Let's just go." She said pulling my arm.

"Nah, I'm tired of her. She touching you and you want me to leave it alone? She called you out your name and you want me to just walk away like shit ain't happen. Why the fuck do you care for her so much?! She don't do nothing but hurt you and when a person want to protect you from her you want them to just walk away?!" I yelled. Nicki looked down without a word leaving me to assume whatever. I nodded.

"Aight, whatever, coo. I'll leave then." I said exiting the restroom. I slammed the door shut leaving Nicki and Robyn to their tactics. I was heated and Nicki could honestly go somewhere from the way I'm feeling. If she wanted Robyn back they can have each other. Who am I to get in the way of "true love." Hint the quotation marks.
_________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry I can't keep things peaceful for y'all. I'm a wild thinkiner we and I couldn't accept that they were getting in good with each other.

So how y'all feeling about the situation between Nicki and bey?

Robyn can still go somewhere honestly, but for now she's the problem so she has to stay for this story to actually be a story.