❝ amusement park pt. 1 ❞

"They're late!" Jeonghan clicked his tongue as he waited for his three friends. He had been waiting for 15 minutes and the trio have not shown up yet. While fixing his white sweater and black jeans, he heard a familiar shout. "Jeonghan hyung! We're sorry we're late!" Jeonghan turned his attention to the Chinese brunette, running along with a certain raven head and blonde. "Tch. Why were you guys late? You know that your boyfriends are waiting for you all right?" Jeonghan says teasingly. "Oh hush hyung. We promise to treat you to patbingsoo tomorrow." Mingyu says with a smile.

Meanwhile, at Healing Café near Check-In Amusement Park, Joshua and his friends were waiting for Jeonghan. "Ah~ I knew this would happen." Hansol says with a sheepish grin. "We have been waiting for half an hour." Junhui whines. "You wouldn't want your boyfriend to hear that would you Jun?" Wonwoo says cheekily. "Shut up Wonwoo." Junhui rolls his eyes with a smile. The door to the café opens and the 4 boys looked up, expecting to see the 4 late people. Indeed it was Seungkwan, who was looking around frantically. "Seungkwan! Here!" Hansol shouted, waving his hand at the same time.

Joshua was somehow excited, he had never seen Jeonghan in real life before. "Come on hyung!" Minghao laughs and drags Jeonghan in. "Yeah yeah." Jeonghan smiles and he makes eye contact with Joshua. It was at that moment, when time slowly stopped for those two. Jeonghan and Joshua's heart started to beat faster.

Joshua thought Jeonghan looked beautiful. Long auburn hair, chocolate brown eyes and soft pink lips, he was perfect. On the other hand, Jeonghan thought that Joshua looked handsome. His soft light brown hair, dark brown eyes and those soft lips, Jeonghan couldn't take his eyes off him. Then realization hit Jeonghan, they were both wearing matching outfits. He didnt know if it was planned or not but they both wore white sweaters, black pants paired with black sneakers.

"Hyung? Hyung! Come on let's sit down!" Minghao says with a smile. "Y-Yeah." Jeonghan stutters as a tint of blush appears on his cheeks. They broke eye contact and Joshua silently smiled to himself. Man, he's so hot! The two thought to themselves. Unfortunately for Jeonghan, he had to sit opposite Joshua. "Let's introduce ourselves!" Mingyu said excitedly.

After the short round of introductions, the group of 8 set off towards the amusement park. They queued up and paid for the tickets. Thank the heavens that there weren't many people. "Wahhhh so many rides!!!" Minghao's eyes shone with happiness. Junhui could only smile at his cute boyfriend and hold his hand. "Babe let's ride that!" Seungkwan points to a ride nearby and they go off. "Gyu I'm going to the washroom." Wonwoo says to Mingyu. "Okay." Mingyu says with a smile and the couple walk off. Only leaving the last two, Jeonghan and Joshua.

"Well... this is awkward. Hehe." Joshua says with a small smile. "Well, what do you wanna do?" Jeonghan asks casually. But inside, he's mentally losing it. "AHHHH GOSH HE'S SO CUTE"  "How about we go take some photos?" Joshua suggested. "I heard from my friend that this place is super aesthetic and that the rides here are good." Jeonghan says looking around, not noticing Joshua holding his hand.

Jeonghan felt a warmth on his hand and he looked down, to see Joshua holding his hand. "Oh! Um...." Jeonghan stutters. "So you won't get lost." Joshua nervously explains and Jeonghan nodded in understanding.
"Wahhh! Look at that! Jisoo let's take a photo there!" Jeonghan exclaimed pointing at a structure decorated with fairy lights. "Sure." Joshua replied and they took their very first casual photo together.

"Oh my gosh Jisoo is holding his hand!!!" Seungkwan exclaimed silently as he, Hansol and the rest spied on the two from far away.