❝ amusement park pt. 2 ❞

After taking multiple photos and talking to each other, Jeonghan and Joshua didn't realise that time passed by so fast. "Awww only 30 minutes left." Jeonghan pouted. "Well.... let's go there?" Joshua pointed to the Ferris Wheel. "Sure!" Jeonghan smiled and they both went there.

"Ooh! They're going on the Ferris Wheel!" Minghao whispers and Seungkwan shushed him. "Let's go follow then up. I need all of this on camera." Wonwoo said with a playful grin. So the group of 3 followed Joshua and Jeonghan to the Ferris Wheel ride. (Junhui, Mingyu and Vernon were getting food for their boyfriends)

"Please do not attempt to exit the carriage when you're in the ride. This ride will take 20 minutes. Please do not shake the carriage too much or you'll have a risk to falling. Have a safe ride!" The employee said with a smile. Joshua nodded and opened the door for Jeonghan. "Ladies first." Joshua jokes and winks. "Why thank you kind gentleman!" Jeonghan played along while laughing.

"Wahhh~ look Jisoo! The view I so beautiful!" Jeonghan giggled as he looked out of the window. Not as beautiful as you... Joshua thought to himself. "Let's take a picture with the sunset!" Jeonghan says taking out his phone and tapping on the camera application. "Come on I'll do it." Joshua says and positioning his hands on Jeonghan's, adjusting the camera.

"Say cheese in..." "1..." Jeonghan smiled. "2..." Joshua smirked. "3...!" Joshua kissed Jeonghan's cheek and the camera captured it. "There... a nice photo~" Joshua says casually as though nothing happened. Jeonghan, on the other hand, was flustered. OH MY GOD HE KISSED MY CHEEK Jeonghan thought to himself. After taking a few more aesthetic photos, Jeonghan looked out of the window, admiring the night sky. "Come on Jeonghan, the fireworks show is gonna start!" Joshua says with a grin as leaned next to Jeonghan, he could hear their hearts beating.

"Joshua..." Jeonghan starts

"3!"

"Hm?" Joshua looked down on the blonde

"2!"

"I... I like you..." Jeonghan blushed as Joshua leans in

"1!"

[ Caution! Light smut ahead!!!*
Read at your own risk!!! Author-nim has warned you!!! ]

"I like you too..." Joshua says, closing the tiny gap and planted his lips on Jeonghan's. Jeonghan closed his eyes and put his hands around Joshua's neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. "Mmm....Jisoo..." Jeonghan moans quietly. Joshua breaks the kiss and leave kisses on Jeonghan's jawline until he stops at his neck. Jeonghan could feel Joshua's breath on his neck and his heart started beating faster. Joshua gently placed his lips on Jeonghan's neck, and he slowly starts to suck on it. Jeonghan sighs happily and grips Joshua's hair tightly. Joshua let's go and pecks Jeonghan's lips before sitting back and fixing his appearance.

Just in time they arrived at the Ferris Wheel's platform. Joshua gets off first and holds out his hand for Jeonghan to hold. Jeonghan quickly fixes his appearance and holds Joshua's hand. They get off and Jeonghan was still in process of what happened. "So....Hannie." Joshua says as he slides his hands onto Jeonghan's. "Yes?" Jeonghan blushes and looks at Joshua. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Joshua whispers into his ear. Jeonghan nodded and pecked Joshua's lips. "Yes Joshuji~~~" Jeonghan leans his head onto Joshua's shoulder as they walked.

"Wahhh! I don't want to leave!" Minghao whined. "I'll bring you here again babe." Junhui replied his boyfriend. "Hyung! Can we- OMO WHAT IS THAT?!?!" Seungkwan pretended to gasp dramatically. "WHAT! WHAT?" Wonwoo played along. "OMO ON HIS NECK!" Junhui pointed to the hickey on Jeonghan's pale neck. "Um, well..." Jeonghan stuttered as he consciously touched the mark. Knowing he was nervous, Joshua tilted Jeonghan's head and kissed him fully on the lips and the boys gasped. They pulled apart and Joshua whispered, "Don't be nervous okay?" Jeonghan nodded and faced the other 6.

"We're dating." Jeonghan says with a smile. Suddenly, Minghao, Wonwoo and Seungkwan laughed out loud. "We know, well only the three of us know." Seungkwan gestured to himself, Wonwoo and Minghao. "See?" Minghao showed Jun a certain photo."Wow who knew Joshua hyung can be like this." Vernon chuckles as he saw the photo. "Let me see." Joshua said, curious of what photo it was.

It was a picture of him kissing and sucking on Jeonghan's neck. "What the... we're you spying on us?" Joshua looked at the three. "Maybe.... huehuehue" Wonwoo whistled playfully. "We'll put this in your wedding video or scrapbook." Minghao says with a puppy smile.

"Well now we know you're dating.... should we sleepover at someone's house?" Mingyu suggested.  "Hmmmmm maybe Jeonghan hyung's house? His house is quite big." Seungkwan said. "It's 5pm now. Let's meet there at 6.30pm?" Junhui says as he checked his watch. "See you later babe." Jeonghan says as they all parted their ways.