❝ after the ride ❞

Check-In Amusement Park

♡ 100.9K likes 123K comments
yooncheonsa       I had fun today~~ Check-In Amusement Park is really daebak!!! Thanks for planning with me Joshuji~~~ 😙 @gentlemanhong
We should hang out more!!!
@divakwan
@kimmingyu
@vernon.chwe
@xulucky8
@minghaosmoon
@jeonnwonmochi

jeonwonmochi yeah we should hang out more!!!
minghaosmoon let's meet more often!!!
vernon.chwe you know it bro!!!
seungcoups ya'll hung out without chan and I?!?!?!?
divakwan stop being salty hyung @seungcoups
gentlemanhong awww no problem hannie~~ 😙😙❤
View all comments

Check-In Amusement Park

gentlemanhong  hope we can go back soon!!! Maybe I'll bring @yooncheonsa 🤔 hope you had a good day!!!

yooncheonsa Oh shush~~~
xulucky8 yeah huh we had fun!!!!!
kimmingyu let's all go out again hyung
divakwan next time we go to the karaoke!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ericnamzzzzzz ya'll hung out without me :(((
aileeing shaddup Eric @ericnamzzzzzz

View all comments

- ☆ -

All the boys went back to their houses and quickly packed up for their mini sleepover. Jeonghan reached home and flopped on his bed. He stayed at that position for a few minutes before heading to the shower. Stripping off his clothes, he stepped into the cold shower and let the cold water hit his blonde hair.

After showering, he wore his sleeping clothes, which consisted of a simple white button down and blue pajama pants. He debated if he should blow-dry his hair or not, but before he could decide, the doorbell rang. It's 6pm, who could be here that early? Jeonghan thought to himself as he made his way down the marble stairs. He opened the door and there stood Joshua, who wore a black buttonedshirt that was sticking to his body, with light blue pajama pants, his hair was wet and he carried a duffle bag.

"Wow your house is big." Joshua says as he looked around. "Not really. It's average." Jeonghan says as Joshua takes off his shoes. "Come on Joshuji~ I wanna show you my room." Jeonghan tugs on Joshua's arm. "Sure sure. Lead the way." Joshua chuckles as Jeonghan drags him up the stairs. "Woah. Your room is bigger than my living room." Joshua says as he steps into Jeonghan's room.

The room was painted in white and had a wooden floor, a brown king sized bed, a simple study desk, a huge walk-in closet and a bookshelf. Fairy lights hung from the ceiling and it gave the room an 'aesthetic' type of feel. "You can make yourself comfortable." Jeonghan says and Joshua nods. "You're probably wondering why I came earlier right?" Joshua says as he sat down on the floor.

"Yup." Jeonghan looks at Joshua. The black shirt that was sticking to Joshua's body made his abs visible and Jeonghan couldn't help but to bite his lip and blush.

"Because...." Joshua stands up and starts walking towards Jeonghan.

"Because what?" Jeonghan cocks his head sideways.

"I...." Joshua slowly pushes Jeonghan down onto the bed.

"Want..." Joshua gazes at Jeonghan's lips.

"You..." He whispers before leaning in.