❝ a little fun ❞

**CAUTION THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER SO SKIP IF YOU WANT TO!!! REMEMBER THE AUTHOR HAS ALREADY WARNED YOU!!!**

Joshua leans in and kisses Jeonghan's lips. Jeonghan felt like it was the same gentle kiss but more needy. He smirked into the kiss and mumbled, "Joshuji is a bit needy today hm~?" Joshua gazes into his eyes and Jeonghan could tell that his gaze was lustful. "Don't worry baby~ I know what to give you~" Jeonghan mumbles before kissing back and biting on Joshua's bottom lip, begging for entrance. Joshua gladly parted his lips and their tongues fought for dominate, and obviously, Joshua won. "Hm, I think these are getting in our way." Jeonghan gasps as he parted from the kiss. "You undress me then." Joshua smirks as he leaned back. Jeonghan smirked and he slowly unbuttoned Joshua's shirt. "Hm~~" Jeonghan slowly runs his finger down and up Joshua's chest.

Joshua's breath hitched as Jeonghan took off his own shirt and revealed his pale torso. "Now where should I start? Hm~~" Jeonghan mumbles as he looked Joshua up and down.

"Here?" A kiss on Joshua's cheek

"Or here?" A kiss on his lips

"Or here~?" Jeonghan kisses Joshua's chest.

"Anywhere you want babe." Joshua whispers before catching Jeonghan's lips into his own. "Mmmm... J-Jisoo..." Jeonghan moans loudly. "Shhh." Joshua shushes his lover and kisses Jeonghan's neck and sucks on it. Jeonghan's hands pulled Joshua's shoulders gently down to his lips. Joshua hissed in pain as Jeonghan sank his teeth into his skin. After sucking and licking it, Jeonghan let go with a pop. He moved on to kiss Joshua's chest and left marks on his chest.

"You've marked me baby, now it's my turn." Joshua smirked as he flipped and pinned Jeonghan's hand above his body. Joshua then licked his lips and kissed Jeonghan's lips, his tongue sliding in and exploring his lover's mouth. Not breaking the kiss, Joshua ran his hands up and down Jeonghan's waist. Jeonghan tried not to moan loudly but Joshua wanted him to moan his name.

"Moan my name baby~" Joshua says seductively into Jeonghan's ear and he starts to suck hard on Jeonghan's neck, leaving dark marks all over. "J-Joshua I want you inside me~" Jeonghan moans. "You're not ready yet babe, besides it's almost tike for our sleepover." Joshua says with a smile and pecks his lover's cheek. With bruised lips, messy hair and heavy pants, the couple layed down on the bed, exhausted from their fun.