❝ matchmaker pt. 1 ❞

To: Music Genius 🎶
From: Jeonghan the Cheonsa 👼

Yo Jihoonie. Meet your blind date in Carat Shopping Mall's Diamond Café at 3pm. Don't be late or you know what Yoongi is gonna do to your stuff :3

Jihoon let out a sigh and kept his phone. "Why am I doing this anyway?" He murmured to himself. Cause your channel and composing equipment is at stake here... his conscious told him. Rummaging through his closet, he pulled out a simple white shirt with a pair of denim jeans. "Oh you're not gonna be wearing that are you?" Yoongi asks, leaning against the doorframe. "So? It's just a blind date." Jihoon replied with a glare.

"Uh no Jihoonie. It's not just a blind date, it's your first blind date. You must dress up!" Seokjin says as he entered the room. "Where did you co--" "Shush. My fashion senses were tingling." Seokjin cut Yoongi off. "Hmmm nothing interesting here. Let's use Yoongi's clothes." Seokjin drags Jihoon to his cousin's room.

Soonyoung sipped on his iced caramel latte and looked out of the window, waiting for his blind date. Jeonghan had told him that his date was a bit short, and had brown hair. Fixing his mop of raven hair, he wondered if his blind date would like him. The sound of Diamond Café's bells chimed, signalling that a customer has entered the café. Soonyoung looked up and saw a short boy with brown hair, a pair of round black steel rimmed glasses sat on his nose and he wore a paired with black pants.

Thinking that the boy was his date, Soonyoung waved his arm, catching the boy's attention. Jihoon looked over and saw a stranger with raven hair waving at him. It was exactly as Jeonghan described, he had raven black hair and had 10:10 eyes. Jihoon put on a smile and walked over, sitting down.

"Hey~ you must be Soonyoung right?"

"Yup! And you must be Jihoon!"

"Hmmm~ let's order something!"

"Hmmmm, I'll have this and a cola."

"Omo same!"

The two ordered their food and decided to talk about their youtube channels. "Joshuji what are they talking about?" Jeonghan asks, not looking up from the book he was "reading". "I think they're talking about their youtube channels." Joshua says looking back at his notebook. "Here are your drinks." A familiar voice said.

"Oh thanks! Wait...... Yoongi hyung?" Jeonghan looks up at the now-dressed-as-a-girl Yoongi. "Sh! I'm spying on them. You know how overprotective I am over Jihoon." Yoongi whispers before walking away.
Half an hour passed and Joshua saw the duo get out of their seats and heading to the cashier. "Babe. They're leaving." Joshua murmurs to Jeonghan, who quickly finishes his drink and follows the couple with Joshua.